Pavehawk/blackhawk/seahawk family
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pavehawk/blackhawk/seahawk family

Pavehawk/blackhawk/seahawk family

I am modding the excellent UH60 L from Cera Sim. I´m trying to contact them to ask for permission to share the models. Does anyone know another way to contact Cera Sim, other than the "contact us" form in their webpage?

Brother that is fantastic , great job , hope you are able to contact them

Bill

How about their Facebook page facebook.com/Cerasimaircraft/
    For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return. -Leonardo da Vinci

Absolutely stunning! I'll be adding these if Cerasim approves! I can't imagine why they would not, it will only increase interest in purchasing their amazing UH-60 (I bought it the first day it was available!) to use with these worthy additions!

Those are excellent! Are these new models and textures based on the base Cera Sim Blackhawk model?
    Very Respectfully,

Jim 'Doc' Johnson, SMSgt, USAF (Ret)
    Fac Fortia Et Patere

Another outstanding mod to the H60. The stub wing is slightly different from the standard ESSS on the vanilla UH-60/S-70 and the short version used on USN MH60s. Have you seen them MH60K DAP wings?
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Quote Originally Posted by docjohnson View Post
    Those are excellent! Are these new models and textures based on the base Cera Sim Blackhawk model?
    Yes, I have just added weapons, FLIR, tanks and so on. The base model is the UH 60 L, and the interior is unchanged

Quote Originally Posted by Victory103 View Post
    Another outstanding mod to the H60. The stub wing is slightly different from the standard ESSS on the vanilla UH-60/S-70 and the short version used on USN MH60s. Have you seen them MH60K DAP wings?
    The family of helicopters based on the blackhawk is really prolific, and there are, up to my knowledge, three different models of wings. By the moment I have modelled the Seahawk and MH 60K variants. The MH60L DAP will be the next one. Of course, I will be glad to have images and suggestions.

SOH-CM-2023
    How about a Firehawk?
    You can't take the sky from me...

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    What no Jayhawk lol

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

I´m glad to announce that both Aerosoft and Cera Sim have given me permission to make and publish the mods of the Blackhawk family. My intention is to create some packs with differente variants. Jayhawks were not in my mind since they are available in the Aerosoft package, but if there are variations of the basic model (I ignore that), I could think about that. Now I need suggestions and, much better, pictures and blueprints of your ideas.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MH60K-pavehawk.jpg  
    Last edited by jagl04; May 9th, 2018 at 05:29.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails penguin2.jpg  

Just a small request if possible, would you put the handrails that are on the cera models (co-pilot and pilot ) on the Aerosoft jayhawk model ? If that’s even possible. I know it’s an old model but it’s the only one available (jayhawk) that s decent quality in the FS world . Just asking

Bill

This is to flewpastu: can you post or send a detailed picture of that handrails?

The hand rails are behind the pilot/copilot doors and actually are FM homing antennas with a “ NO HAND HOLD” stencil. On the Seahawk/Jayhawks they are not antennas but provided a gap between the jettisonable window and floats in the sponson/fairing. Not 100% sure on Jays, but the USN removed the inaffective floats since they didn’t really work and the helo sinks quickly.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

please make the brazilian army aviation and brazilian air force models, with nose radar, winch and big external tanks, and the colombian air force AH-60L Harpia IV

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PAMA-SP-2012-22set-Black-Hawk-FAB-foto-Nunão-Poder-Aéreo.jpg   harpia_01.jpg   ArpíafotolindacoloridadaABREVALEESSA.jpg  

Thank you for the Correction Victory103, I learn something new every day. Jag104 , here is the pick of the antennas

Bill
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg  

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    The USCG Jayhawks have the Hand Rails both sides as I can see one of our Hawks atm. I'm crow hunting atm, so cant down there and get a better look. Im more of a Dolphin and Spartan Coastie. Although I have on occasion flew the Jay Hawk, I think of her as a flying Lumber Truck lol.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

Are these mods Tacpack enabled or are they just visuals? Either way I can't wait to have them.
    For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return. -Leonardo da Vinci

Great on progress work on the MH-60K and SH-60 so far.
    Cant wait to see the USAF MH/HH-60G Pavehawk. Worked on them in AFSOC for several years so it'll be a joy to virtual fly them.
    I pass gas!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HH 60G.jpg  

Icon14

Excellent can’t Wait to see the finished product ...😎
    Three great things in life are a good landing, a good orgasm and a good bowel movement. The night carrier landing is one of the few opportunities in life where you get to experience all three at the same time

SOH-CM-2023
    Firehawk...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FA121117-Petrillo2.jpg  
    You can't take the sky from me...

Maybe this is a stupid question but I was always under the impression that one could not modify a model without the source files ? Now I don’t pretend to know what I’m talking about because I don’t lol, but what program is used to undertake something like this . Just curious for personal reasons ,there are a lot of models out there that could use some modifications .

Bill

Great question as I wanted to do the same with adding Tacpack to my own payware models and needed help. If another modder has the same paid for model and he is only supplying me parts, not the whole model?

Aerosoft did provide a few different models in the original Seahawk/Jayhawks pack, but not all. I wanted to add the SH-60F and HH-60H and gave them a look in MCX. Is the 60F possible since Spain just recieved some used USN airframes jagl04? If they (Cera,AS) gave you permission does that mean future development of these models is over?
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Members who have read this thread: 11