Pavehawk/blackhawk/seahawk family - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pavehawk/blackhawk/seahawk family

Thank you sir...! She looks very good....

WOW that looks great

Bill

Nice job moving the drop tanks on, something I have wanted for some time although years ago someone on Hovercontrol adjusted the Jayhawk to at least burn less fuel replicating more fuel onboard.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Jag104, these mods are great, do you have any plans for the Aerosoft Jayhawk for the future ? Like maybe replacing the spotlight on the starboard side of the fuselage with a fuel pod . Just asking and hoping at the same time . Thanks again for all your hard work on the mods

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by flewpastu View Post
    Jag104, these mods are great, do you have any plans for the Aerosoft Jayhawk for the future ? Like maybe replacing the spotlight on the starboard side of the fuselage with a fuel pod . Just asking and hoping at the same time . Thanks again for all your hard work on the mods

Bill
    Now I´m quite busy with the SH60R and the Firehawk, but the Jayhawk could be the next. If your are interested in a concrete nod, please, send me good pictures of the bird

Cool Deal, Ill get the pics and I totally understand this would be for the future so take your time

Bill

Great Job though the Ext views on the model are zoomed out crazy far i fixed them on mine if you want a copy of the fixed mdl files please let me know thanks again
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus N210MS View Post
    Great Job though the Ext views on the model are zoomed out crazy far i fixed them on mine if you want a copy of the fixed mdl files please let me know thanks again
    I don´t know why the external views have changed. Could you please send me the fix?

modified VC.

I can appreciate the request list you must have at this point but wanted to float an idea for the future.
    On the center console of the Blackhawk is that ugly steel plate that looks if it could deflect small arms fire.
    Would it be possible to get rid of the plate and make the area under it a new VC surface so that for
    example a weather radar could be placed there or what ever else a user might find useful..?

Thanks for all you have done so far. You have certainly breathed new life into these helos.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Center console.jpg  

The Blackhawk mods and the fire hawk mod is up for download, this just keeps getting betterand better . Thanks to all for these addons

No Pavehawk tanks

From the interior the Pavehawk tanks are not visible.
    You can see the ground shadow, but no tanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PH_Tanks.jpg   PH_Tank_Int.jpg   Tank_Shadow.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Seahawk72s View Post
    From the interior the Pavehawk tanks are not visible.
    You can see the ground shadow, but no tanks.
    Thats right: I forgot to add the tanks in the interior model. The fix for tanks is for the blackhawk model, not for this Pave. I´ll try to remember to fix this in the next part

ok

Befor i fixed them it was like looking threw a Telephone lens on a Camera

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fP...bRoWL2KrGJ7jO6

do you want me to take a Look at the Other models test them for you?

https://www.facebook.com/MichaelWild...4658244843403/
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

ok

Befor i fixed them it was like looking threw a Telephone lens on a Camera

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fP...bRoWL2KrGJ7jO6

do you want me to take a Look at the Other models test them for you?

https://www.facebook.com/MichaelWild...4658244843403/
    Thanks a lot, but now that is not necessary: I have had a look at Secenerydesign and this is a common problem when files are compliled many times using mdlxconverter. There is a tool (RADitor) to fix the problem, very easy to use: https://www.scenerydesign.org/raditor/. I will fix this new bug in next versions, if I have time to go on with this

Quote Originally Posted by jagl04 View Post
    Thanks a lot, but now that is not necessary: I have had a look at Secenerydesign and this is a common problem when files are compliled many times using mdlxconverter. There is a tool (RADitor) to fix the problem, very easy to use: https://www.scenerydesign.org/raditor/. I will fix this new bug in next versions, if I have time to go on with this

Happy to help any time you do amazing work

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Cirrus N210MS, are you running the stock airfile that came with the Cera? 200kts is a tad too fast.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Quote Originally Posted by Victory103 View Post
    Cirrus N210MS, are you running the stock airfile that came with the Cera? 200kts is a tad too fast.
    yep lol o and i added a fully working Flight 1 Garmin GT750 in the VC

https://www.facebook.com/46816386696...0345903408982/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GTN.jpg  

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Looks interesting.
    Can you explain how you did it..?

Looks interesting.
    Can you explain how you did it..?

Lots of work and You Need to have the Gauge :-)

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Lots of work and You Need to have the Gauge :-)
    Forget the gauge. I'm interested how you placed a VC surface to mount it.
    Could you have removed the plate underneath it and then placed the gauge there...? Flat on the panel..?

Forget the gauge. I'm interested how you placed a VC surface to mount it.
    Could you have removed the plate underneath it and then placed the gauge there...? Flat on the panel..?

Really not that Easy if it was that would be nice worlds not that perfect

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

can someone point me in the right direction for where I can find these to paint to match . Ive looked and tested the Blackhawk mod file and I cant seem to find it . Is it on the backhawk flir file ?

Bill
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails addon.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by flewpastu View Post
    can someone point me in the right direction for where I can find these to paint to match . Ive looked and tested the Blackhawk mod file and I cant seem to find it . Is it on the backhawk flir file ?

Bill
    I'll send you a PM.

Textures...?

Hello,
    Could you tell me what textures these objects are assigned to..
    They are on the Pavehawk model..
    Thanks...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pavehawk Textures.jpg  

Bump...if you please....

Members who have read this thread: 11