Pavehawk/blackhawk/seahawk family - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pavehawk/blackhawk/seahawk family

Quote Originally Posted by firerx View Post
    hey Tankerguy,
    You ready to do a new livery of the Cal Fire ones that are replacing the Hueys?
    I will be able to do the Cal Fire Firehawk textures but do not have the time right now.

maybe add the sensors up front and the dust filter for the usn version?

Quote Originally Posted by kdfw View Post
    maybe add the sensors up front and the dust filter for the usn version?

It is possible, does not seem to be difficult. By the moment, since there are a lot of possible models, I will prepare a first package with three pavehawks and four blackhawks, with a basic tacpack mod. Otherwise, models will never be available for other people.

Great news and a big thank you

Bill

As far as "Guiding" the weapons: In Corrado's later TMAP incarnations, you can Lock a Surface/Airborne/Seaborne target with the radar and the missile will follow the Lock. I know of no way to actually "Steer" the weapons while in flight like you can with the Hellfire.

First package uploaded: 3 Pavehawks and 5 Blackhawks, including 160 SOAR textures.

Next will be the aerosoft mod pack, once tacpacked. It will include FLIR, Hellefires and Penguin missile

Thanks jagl04, can’t wait to d/l when back at my gaming machine.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Holy Cow you are a long awaited God Send! Question for you: could you modify the rear wing of the Cera bird to add the Square profile of the Navy variant? Also most of the "MH" series have this Square wing, and even the New Build Blackhawks are receiving this wing. In addition, could you take a look at the Aerosoft HH-60 model the Port side weapons pylon is the same shape as those that carry the Hellfire missles on the SH-60B/R's. In your modeling, it looks like you have added a separate pylon above the existing one. It should be an outcropping of the short pylon that bends upward.

Thank you sir for your extremely appreciated work, Sincerely -Woog
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails H-60 stabilator.jpg   H-60 avs70_2_07.jpg   H-60 avs70_2_06.jpg   H-60_blackhawk-80560.jpg  

Here's a couple more close up shots of the weapons pylon:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails H-60 Sikorsky-MH-60R-Seahawk.jpg   h-60 mh-60r-sea-hawk_007.jpg   H-60 22398033870_55dcb83953_b.jpg   h-60 246267.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Woogey View Post
    Here's a couple more close up shots of the weapons pylon:

Your comments are very welcome and come just in time. I was preparing the package for Aersoft and now I will be able to correct this bug. The final Mod for Aerosoft will take some time more, but probable wll be more accurate. Thanks

Cera Sim #2...?

If you should revisit the Cera Sim model would you consider a Navy type MH-60S...?
    I trying one of Matt's USN repaints to your "armed" model but am having problems identifying which
    "Army" textures need changing.

Here is the HSC-9 squadron page.

http://www.seaforces.org/usnair/HSC/...Squadron-9.htm

Thanks for all the good work..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HSC-9-squadron-photo-MH-60S.jpg   texture.1.jpg  

Additional Matt repaints

Matt has done some additional USN repaints for MH-60S squadrons.

HSC-26
    http://www.seaforces.org/usnair/HSC/...quadron-26.htm

And HSC-3
    http://www.seaforces.org/usnair/HSC/...Squadron-3.htm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Helicopter-Sea-Combat-Squadron-HSC-3-photo-030.jpg   HSC3.jpg   HSC-26-squadron-photo-072.jpg   HSC26.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Seahawk72s View Post
    If you should revisit the Cera Sim model would you consider a Navy type MH-60S...?
    I trying one of Matt's USN repaints to your "armed" model but am having problems identifying which
    "Army" textures need changing.

Here is the HSC-9 squadron page.

http://www.seaforces.org/usnair/HSC/...Squadron-9.htm

Thanks for all the good work..
    You have to modify the textures "blackhawk-flir" and blakhawk-mod", both located in "terture.army" folder.

I have most of the textures identified except for the racks that hold the weapons.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails texture new.jpg  

jagl04, sorry I missed that regarding Woog's post, I was focusing on the weapons. The fairing from the "wing" continues past the window, covering the fuel line from the drop tank that can hang on that rear fuselage rack. I've posted a pic of the cover removed when the wing is not installed on a HH-60H.

http://data3.primeportal.net/hangar/...7_02_of_91.jpg
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Quote Originally Posted by Seahawk72s View Post
    I have most of the textures identified except for the racks that hold the weapons.
    You´ll fond them in the "textures" folder, under the name of "base-hellfire"

Great job

Quote Originally Posted by Victory103 View Post
    jagl04, sorry I missed that regarding Woog's post, I was focusing on the weapons. The fairing from the "wing" continues past the window, covering the fuel line from the drop tank that can hang on that rear fuselage rack. I've posted a pic of the cover removed when the wing is not installed on a HH-60H.

http://data3.primeportal.net/hangar/...7_02_of_91.jpg
    Very helpful, thanks.

Thanks.
    This is a lot of fun and your work fits well with Matt's repaints...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HSC-22.jpg  

No problem, very happy to help. I looked over the models in MCX initially, but I'm getting a "flight model not found" error on the FSX load screen? The UH_60_L airfile is there and I see my original Cera clean models are not loading as well, so I doubt related to your mods.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Quote Originally Posted by michelredsky View Post
    I decided to give a try and...

Hi,
    Can you show more of what you are doing with the extended FLIR platform and low slung fuel tanks..?

Thanks...

Finally got the Paint scheme on the new Cal Fire FireHawks. for those that wish to ocreate the livery for )me) us. LOL

http://www.collectivemag.com/cal-fire-black-hawk/

Jagl04, since you have been in contact with both Cerasim and Aerosoft, what do you think the odds are of either company incorporating your upgrades into their own official updates? Also for those of us that run P3d4 exclusively, do these models show in that sim?

-Woog

Quote Originally Posted by Woogey View Post
    Jagl04, since you have been in contact with both Cerasim and Aerosoft, what do you think the odds are of either company incorporating your upgrades into their own official updates? Also for those of us that run P3d4 exclusively, do these models show in that sim?

-Woog
    I havent tested the models in P3D, so I cannot answer that.
    And if Cerasim or Aerosoft are interested in using the mods, that´s freeware based on their models, so they can do it, of course.

This is for Seahawk72s. Just adjusting some bugs

Members who have read this thread: 14