A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Civilian helicopter skins

Description: This is my repaint of Miami-Dade County's Air Rescue 1. This is the original paint scheme of the first chopper Metro bought in 1985. I had the chance to fly the first and original N911AR in 1985, that's when the county was named Metro Dade County. She, along with myself has since been retired from the Fire Service.

My repaint comes as close to the real thing as possible. Some parts cannot be painted due to model restrictions... If you can figure it out, please drop me a line.

And, if you change the Realism Stabability to this, in the aircraft.cfg., you'll have one of the nicest, best flying, and best hovering aircraft in the game.

[Helicopter]
low_realism_stability_scale=1.0, 1.0, 1.0 //Pitch , Bank, Yaw Scalars on Stability in Low Realism Settings

For the FSX 2011 updated model, the aircraft can be downloaded here;
http://www.hovercontrol.com/artman/p...icle_180.shtml

No time consuming, complicated startup procedures, no waiting, just load and fly. This is by far one of the best freeware aircraft for FSX!

Special thanks to Jordan Moore for his great work for FSX through the years. I've been flying his models since day one. Jordan is the owner of Hovercontrol.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Hovercontrol Bell 412 Personal Edition Miami-Dade (Metro Dade) Fire Rescue Air 1 Original Paint Scheme in 1985 FSX Repaint.zip
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.