Has anyone got a copy of Ted Andrews'

Thread: Has anyone got a copy of Ted Andrews'

Has anyone got a copy of Ted Andrews'

RAF domestic buildings library (the .bgl file) for FS9/2004?

The download at Avsim has the operational buildings library.bgl NOT the domestic buildings

Thanks

ttfn

Pete

Try Here.

http://www.ianpsdarkcorner.co.uk/fli...ery-libraries/

Ian Pearsons site has them.

Cheers Chris

Quote Originally Posted by speedy70 View Post
    Try Here.

http://www.ianpsdarkcorner.co.uk/fli...ery-libraries/

Ian Pearsons site has them.

Cheers Chris

Thanks, but those are for the dark side (FSX) only.

Ttfn

Pete

The MAIW Scenery Objects Library for Fs9 includes all of Ted's buildings for Fs9 including the one you're looking for.

http://militaryaiworks.com

Mark
    "Even the best navigators aren't sure where they're going until they get there, and even then, they're still not sure."-- Frank Bama

Thanks, I'll give that a try.

Ttfn

Pete

Well .... that didn't work , MAIW have re-written the libraries so all the GUID numbers are different... and the object names as well (I extracted the library with Scruffy Duck's Library Object Manager, the object names are now in sequence such as MAIW domestic 001, then 002, etc. etc, when in reality I want to know which guid is a married quarter or a barrack block type J).

ttfn

Pete
    Last edited by Motormouse; May 1st, 2018 at 07:12.

There's a "FS9RAFDomesticLib.BGL" in the CalClassic all in one Object library collection for their period scenery's, you could either download that, its a big download if your not using their scenery's or you could ask over at the CalClassic forum's, they must have got it from somewhere.
    Its a bit of a head scratcher, i thought it was at Flightsim.com but apparently not, strange, im sure if used it myself in the past, good luck

Pete,

At avsim there is an EZ version of this scenery I don't know whether that is any help. I was convinced I had this bgl somewhere on one of my many back-up disks, but I have looked high and low and apart from the FSX version from Ian's site I can't find anything.

Cheers,
    Huub

Quote Originally Posted by ian elliot View Post
    There's a "FS9RAFDomesticLib.BGL" in the CalClassic all in one Object library collection for their period scenery's, you could either download that, its a big download if your not using their scenery's or you could ask over at the CalClassic forum's, they must have got it from somewhere.
    Its a bit of a head scratcher, i thought it was at Flightsim.com but apparently not, strange, im sure if used it myself in the past, good luck
    That did it, the one from CalClassics was what I was looking for. Many thanks.

Ttfn

Pete

Glad to see you got it sorted out!

Mark
    "Even the best navigators aren't sure where they're going until they get there, and even then, they're still not sure."-- Frank Bama

Members who have read this thread: 0