Naval aircraft. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naval aircraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post
    http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/ind...html#msg123280

FSX compatibility notes are at the bottom of that post.
    Now I see it, thanks!

I started a thread over on the FSDT forums, asking Orion if PitchingDeck is available any more. He wrote it, I figure he knows
    As soon as he responds, I'll let you know. He gets busier in the summer, so sometimes it can take him a couple days.

Soon as I hear back from him, I'll let y'all know.
    Pat☺
    Fly Free, always!
    Sgt of Marines
    USMC, 10 years proud service.
    Inactive now...

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomTweak View Post
    I started a thread over on the FSDT forums, asking Orion if PitchingDeck is available any more. He wrote it, I figure he knows
    As soon as he responds, I'll let you know. He gets busier in the summer, so sometimes it can take him a couple days.

Soon as I hear back from him, I'll let y'all know.
    Pat☺

Tacpack spawned bathtubs will give you pitching deck for seas moderate, choppy and stormy. Although it's a little rubbish as the minute you touch down the pitching stops. Still, you gets ya kicks where you can.
    Jim
    NAVIGATION; The art of knowing where you are without having to crash into it first.

Orion wrote a really nifty little bit of software for this. The big problem now is finding it again. If he won't post it someplace, mayhap he'll permit me. I do have a copy, so mayyyybe...
    One can hope!
    Orion really is a good guy, and smarter than anything. One way or another I'll dig this out, you wait and see
    Pat☺
    Fly Free, always!
    Sgt of Marines
    Inactive now...

That would be great Pat. Nice one!

p.s; Congrats on your 1000th post!
    Jim
    NAVIGATION; The art of knowing where you are without having to crash into it first.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganter View Post
    That would be great Pat. Nice one!

p.s; Congrats on your 1000th post!
    Wow!
    I didn't even notice
    Thanks very much

No wonder my fingers get so tired when I'm on this forum...
    Pat☺
    Fly Free, always!
    Sgt of Marines
    Inactive now...

Pitching Deck Software

Hey Pat,

Any reply from Orion. I noticed that the last post here was in May and its now November. I know how things get lost when real life interrupts your fun. Just curious. I would be interested as well as I am sure a lot of other former "birdfarm sailors" trying to be flightsim carrier pilots. vLso hates me I know he does LOL. That's why I left and went and flew a B17G for two years. Now I'm back. Guess I just love it too much. JP5 gets in your skin.

JP5 gets in your skin.
    Sure does, doesn't it? And lasts forEVER!!

Any reply from Orion. I noticed that the last post here was in May and its now November.
    Not that I've seen. I may have missed it somewhere, but I haven't SEEN anything.
    Thanks for reminding me, though, I'll see if I can resurrect that thread. It's ALIVE!!

vLso hates me I know he does LOL.
    You and me both, my friend!
    I think Paddles wrote in a special Hate-Pilots module in it. Those vLSO are just downright MEAN!!

Anywho, I'll see if I get through to Orion. I've been so focused on my RL stuff, AND trying to integrate the HARM into the F/A-18C, as well as testing various updates Jimi has put forth, that I just kinda forgetted about this. I apologize. Only so much memory location space in my poor pea-brain. A definate case of FIFO...
    Pat☺
    Fly Free, always!
    Sgt of Marines
    Inactive now...

Roger That

Yep, what was that we were talking about again? LOL!!!

Members who have read this thread: 1