Been working on a few more...

MALABOLA

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

Those last few are all multiplayer ready with variable tail numbers.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

I still can't get over how lifelike these are, Rick! I wish I had more time in the day (and more HD space) so as to be involved with DCS as well. These F-86 skins (and screenshots) look spectacular!

John, there's an entire Korea server that is dedicated to lifelike realism as much as can be done at the moment in DCS. It is right up your alley. It's a player vs player only arena. An enormous amount of detail has been into it. The Server owner SeaQuark is about as passionate at getting it as true to history as you are about warbirds! And thank you. Appreciate it John!

I would love to get you in the server one day. It's an experience I've never had anywhere else. We use a tool in DCS called simple Radio, it's runs outside the sim and interacts with the radio module. It garbled your voice to sound just like a real radio, and in fact works the same way. It's based on Line if sight. So transmissions are stronger the closer to the receiver you are. If you're down in a valley you won't be able to transmit to someone on the other side. Navaid also work the same. Air raid sirens and Guard transmitted sramble alerts. You can fly, F-86, PF-51, TF-51, or MiG-15. Voice actors recorded scripted verbiage for radio calls from Ground control Daisy Station. There all kinds of ground targets and user populated NDBs. Flak, AAA at airbases, as well as soldiers on the ground. Very immersive! I'm sure you would appreciate it and love it!
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

Great repaints Rick. I have to look into this server you talking about. I have been flying mostly jets and the WW2 stuff but I have the F86.

Again super nice repaints.

It's the Korea! 1952 server.

Here you go. This is what it is like, no joke. It's sounds just like this. Less the music of course!

https://youtu.be/dxw7RqkV4_Q

https://youtu.be/V1OXTx7FpNg
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

These videos were done in an earlier version of DCS, and before I got involved. I'm working with the server owner to populate many circa correct squadron repaints without those big numbers in the forward side fuselage which are inaccurate for USAF units. He will be putting together a full repaint pack with them.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

Here's an example of how artistically detailed to historical accuracy the owner is.

He runs the 39th VFS. This is their SOP:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1z6U...w?usp=drivesdk
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

Members who have read this thread: 0