FS2002 help needed

Thread: FS2002 help needed

FS2002 help needed

Hi all,

I have been trying for weeks to get the tailrotor of my TLUK UH-60 Blackhawks spinning in FS2004 without any results. As it is an FS2002 model, but I don't have that sim, I'm looking for a flightsimmer who has FS2002 still working and would be so kind, if I send him the files, to test them for me in FS2002 and let me know if the tailrotor IS spinning in that sim or also not.

As Dan Dunn, the original designer, has lost the sourcefiles, he's not able to help me anymore.

Safe landings,

hertzie.

Icon14

Hi H,
    Chuck Bacus aka Napamule, and he's a member here at SOH, has posted a video of this ac flying in Fs9, with spinning tail rotor, on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D6MOkgp_oY

Speak to him and you may have found your holy grail..........

Cheers

Shessi

Yes, HE has, but I haven't. HIS FS9 gives a spinning tailrotor, but all mine don't. And why???

hertzie

Icon12

Hi hertzie,

Open the aircraft.cfg with notepad and search [GeneralEngineData].
    Copy and paste this over what's there.

Code:
    [GeneralEngineData]
    engine_type         =  3          //0=Piston, 1=Jet, 2=None, 3=Helo-Turbine, 4=Rocket, 5=Turboprop
    Engine.0            =  0.0,  5.3, 3.0     //(feet) longitudinal, lateral, vertical distance from reference datum
    Engine.1            = -0.0, -5.3, 3.0     //(feet) longitudinal, lateral, vertical distance from reference datum
    fuel_flow_scalar       =  75.0
    engine.0           =  1, 0, 4      //(feet) long, lat, vert, distance from reference datum
    min_throttle_limit  =  0.00

For FS2004 this should work fine for the TLUK UH-60.

Icon26

Hi DVSLATS,

Man, YOU made me a happy flightsimmer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS x1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally I can fly this bird properly! Hurrah hurrah

hertzie

I've been a SOH member since I got into flight sim with CFS2 in 2001, and I never cease to be amazed by the amount of "corporate knowledge" available here. If you have a question or problem there is almost always somebody who can help you or point you in the right direction.

Members who have read this thread: 0