Northrop RF-61C Reporter.zip

Thread: Northrop RF-61C Reporter.zip

Northrop RF-61C Reporter.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Military Props

Description: The little-known recon sister of the famous Northrop P-61 Black Widow, the Reporter was one of the fastest warbirds ever built during the Second World War.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Northrop RF-61C Reporter.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Thank you, looks nice. It will be a nice Friday night flight.

LouP

Looks great and wow does it go! Only bug I've seen is that the animation for the engines is swapped. Start #1 and all the needles for the instruments on the left engine work, but the right engine starts spinning. (Also it turns right when powering up #1 which is also correct.) Is there an easy fix that I don't know about (And I don't know a lot!) or does it have to be done on your end? Oh, hitting the second exit key in the air will let you fly in formation with the fuel bowser! Not really a bug, but fun!

[pitot_static] <<< Has 2 listings in the aircraft.cfg

Thanks for all your work. Looking forward to flying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Patterson View Post
    Looks great and wow does it go! Only bug I've seen is that the animation for the engines is swapped. Start #1 and all the needles for the instruments on the left engine work, but the right engine starts spinning. (Also it turns right when powering up #1 which is also correct.) Is there an easy fix that I don't know about (And I don't know a lot!) or does it have to be done on your end? Oh, hitting the second exit key in the air will let you fly in formation with the fuel bowser! Not really a bug, but fun!
    Okay, I see something. The animation of the props coincides with the switches in the VC. Left hand animation works with L.H. switch but then the RPM and MP needles for the right engine are indicating. If you use the keyboard, starting #1 runs the left hand gauge but animates the prop on the right. What could be crossed up?

Well spotted Josh, I can fix that
    I wish I had enough time to finish writing everything I sta...https://www.facebook.com/DC-Designs-2156295428024778/

Quote Originally Posted by DC1973 View Post
    Well spotted Josh, I can fix that
    Cool beans. Might want to wait a bit to see if any other gremlins show themselves. I rarely use auto pilot or even VOR equipment as I mainly stick to VFR around Wisconsin but someone else who uses those systems might find something. Seems common on new releases but that's why a second, third or fourth set of eyes is great. You did a fantastic job with a great subject. Now all I need is a better graphics card so it displays in my sim like it does in your photos!

Northrop Reporter

what a terrific model! Wouldn't it be nice to have repaints of the old Ito model for it?!

Michael Pook

Members who have read this thread: 1