Ground steering issue

Thread: Ground steering issue

Ground steering issue

I revisited the Samdim TU124 by Dimitri Samborski, and noticed it will not steer while on the ground. The cfg gives the nse wheel a 35 degree value but it will not turn at all. Is this a model issue? The SCS TU-134A has the same problem. I greatly reduced the yaw moment in case that was in error but nothing changed. Any ideas?
    W10-64 Pro, 3GHz, 16GB Ram, AMD Radeon HD 5570

Nose wheel steering is hydraulic, so you must've missed a switch somewhere to energize the system.

If you used a different panel (like I did) you would not have this 'problem'. If you use their panel then there is this: 'gauge09=Tu-124!steer_sw, 169,154,14,42' (in (window05) which is 'Left' ). Ah, those Russians!
    Chuck B
    Napamule
    [SIGPIC]i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz, Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, Sapphire Ati Radeon HD-5700 1 Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Acer 23 in LCD, Windows XP SP2, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse[/SIGPIC]

Thanks so much. This red bird now sports a cockpit from the US of A but at least it works. I tried several 134 panels but all of them seem to have been cut from the same cloth so all had the same quirk. I tried just // out the gauge but that didn't do anything either. Never did find the panel switch to throw.
    W10-64 Pro, 3GHz, 16GB Ram, AMD Radeon HD 5570

Members who have read this thread: 1