Video of the training at KMCC

Thread: Video of the training at KMCC

Video of the training at KMCC

not of the actual flying,but Juan Brown talks about the C-130-H3(?) and J models some,shows the newest Kingair that the USFS has as a lead plane as well.

I'm on the west side of Folsom Lake and north of the dam... I could hear the 130's earlier this week tracking up and down to the east (Tahoe National Forest, as Juan noted). He stated that they did 40 flights and about 100 drops on the first day... easy to believe those numbers. Was cool just to see them heading out and returning. Now the run up to and back from Shasta-Trinity (from KMCC) would allow for some coffee time before and after the training drop. Did they actually stage out of KMCC for those runs, or out of KCIC?

Greg
    i7-8086K @ 5.3GHz, ASUS Maximus XI Hero, MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X driving a 27" 2K LCD, G.Skill 16GB 3600, Samsung 512GB 970 Pro NVMe (OS and P3Dv4) and WD 2TB Black, Win 10 Pro.

heres been a OV-10 flying all day east of foresthill.not sure if the C130s went up with him,had some fish n chips at wings today,and they were heading north and saw one due west.

Members who have read this thread: 0