A small heads up about a new fighter and a freeware!

Thread: A small heads up about a new fighter and a freeware!

A small heads up about a new fighter and a freeware!

Owners of Flaming Cliffs 3 now have a flyable J-11A to mess around with as part of the new China assets pack in the 2.5.1 open beta.

Owners of stand-alone Su-27 module will be getting it soon.

The chinese J-11A is an indigenous built Su-27SK with modifications to the fire control system allowing it to use the active radar guided air to air missile, the R-77 Adder.

Another news is we might get a freeware MB-339A today. You can follow the topic here.

Nice. Thanks for the info.

Cheers,
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

W O W....I had know idea this was free,Thank You

Patrick

Thanks for the info and link Stefano. I will definitely shout the group a beer.

Cheers,
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Thanks for that - now I need to reinstall DCS. Down to only 2 activations left with all my payware. Is it a hassle when they run out? Anyone know?
    Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

Unfortunately the installer points to my C: drive but DCS is on a separate SSD drive (D. I am guessing it's detecting and aiming towards some components of DCS that are on the C: drive. It's a bit irritating when this happens. I did let the installer place the model on the C: drive and then copy it over to DCS is installer but the model doesn't show up. Pity! Hopefully they will find a way to allow users like myself to install and use it in the future.

(Edit). One of the Team members of the MB-339 got me sorted and it's installed, controls/systems configured, flies and looks very nice!
    Last edited by StormILM; May 3rd, 2018 at 14:28.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Naismith View Post
    Thanks for that - now I need to reinstall DCS. Down to only 2 activations left with all my payware. Is it a hassle when they run out? Anyone know?
    As far as I know, you get one activation per month per module after your ‘regular’ activations run out. So you will never be without your planes for long.
    Best regards,
    Stickshaker

Correct. As far as you don't reinstall more than once a month, you'll always have an activation left.

Thanks chaps. Something less the fret over.
    Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

Anyone know how to enable the Smoke (or if it even works at this stage?). I wasn't immediately able to locate any info on it (on the devs various web sources). I did enable my controller assignments, just no joy in getting it to work.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Disregard last, it hit me that I didn't assign a smoke loadout! lol

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Members who have read this thread: 0