Hovercontrol Bell 412 Personal Edition Miami Dade Air Rescue 1 Repaint for FSX.zip

Thread: Hovercontrol Bell 412 Personal Edition Miami Dade Air Rescue 1 Repaint for FSX.zip

Hovercontrol Bell 412 Personal Edition Miami Dade Air Rescue 1 Repaint for FSX.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Civilian helicopter skins

Description: This is my repaint of Miami-Dade County's Air Rescue 1. It's about 50% photo real. This helicopter has replaced the original N911AR with the new paint scheme. I had the chance to fly the first and original N911AR in 1983, that's when the county was named Metro Dade County. She has since been retired.

My repaint comes as close to the real thing as possible. Some parts cannot be painted due to model restrictions... If you can figure it out, please drop me a line.

And, if you change the realism stability to this, in the aircraft.cfg., you'll have one of the nicest, best flying, and best hovering aircraft in the game.

[Helicopter]
    low_realism_stability_scale=1.0, 1.0, 1.0 //Pitch , Bank, Yaw Scalars on Stability in Low Realism Settings

For the FSX 2011 updated model, the aircraft can be downloaded here;
    http://www.hovercontrol.com/artman/p...icle_180.shtml

No time consuming, complicated startup procedures, no waiting, just load and fly. This is by far one of the best freeware aircraft for FSX!

Special thanks to Jordan Moore for his great work for FSX through the years. I've been flying his models since day one. Jordan is the owner of Hovercontrol.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Hovercontrol Bell 412 Personal Edition Miami Dade Air Rescue 1 Repaint for FSX.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Just as a side note to the helicopter in general, there are a number of excellent HTR config's for this amazing bird. I strongly suggest using HTR with either a pre-made config, or a config file you make yourself. It really makes a huge difference in the realism of any helicopter in FSX.
    HTR is available from Hovercontrol, or you can Google "Fred Naar HTR" , without the quotes.
    The config files for particular helicopters can either be found in Hovercontrol's download area, or the forum dedicated to HTR in Hovercontrol's forums.

This paint looks great, by the way. Thank you very much for providing it!
    Pat☺
    Fly Free, always!
    Sgt of Marines
    USMC, 10 years proud service.
    Inactive now...

Members who have read this thread: 0