fs8 & fs9 conversions DP files ?

Thread: fs8 & fs9 conversions DP files ?

Icon5 fs8 & fs9 conversions DP files ?

Hi All

this is in regards to conversions not not having Breaking parts... when shot at whole planes break away which looks kinda unsightly.

I've recently started to edit the DP file's "effect.4=100,BREAK,, " to "effect.4=100,DAMAGE,, " and it stopped whole planes breaking away or spawning...

Theory was if they don't recognize BREAK maybe respond better to DAMAGE.

Just wondering if anybody is willing to test this as well ..... and see if results are better then original break switch or command for fs8 and fs9 A/C conversions which they don't seem to like.....

Thoughts???

Cheerz

mav

With the effect.4=100,BREAK,, you should NOT be seeing a copy of the plane spawn and fall away. They only way to see a copy of the plane spawn and fall away like a broken part is by having a number after BREAK like seen in this effect.4=100,BREAK,6,

So just make sure you have no number after BREAK in any of the [EFFECTS.#] and you should be just fine.
    "Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right!" Some SOH Founder.

Hi Allen

Thx for reply.... i'll have to check when i'm home pc.... but fairly sure they're un numbered, but i'll check when home.

cheerz

mav

Thx Allen....that did the trick,there were numbers.... removed them no more spawning

Thx

Cheerz

Mav

Members who have read this thread: 0