Carenado Saab 340 released!

Thread: Carenado Saab 340 released!

Carenado Saab 340 released!

The Carenado Saab 340 for FSX/P3D has just been released -

http://www.carenado.com/CarSite/Portal/index.php
    Mark

Gosh they are busy are they not - seems like they manage to get a new one out the door every couple of months. Interesting they are doing a lot of these now defunct regional turboprops - which are also likely to continue in service in the real world for some time yet.

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BendyFlyer View Post
    Interesting they are doing a lot of these now defunct regional turboprops - which are also likely to continue in service in the real world for some time yet.
    While the F-50 may be defunct the SAAB-340 certainly isn't. It is the work horse of Regional Express (REX) and will be for some time yet. They are a beautiful plane to ride in as a passenger. I have had reason to fly with REX several times.

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

Well let me correct my post then, when I say defunct I mean they are no longer in production not that they are not in service.

You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Pacific Coastal Airways Saab 340

Would like to see a repaint of this beauty in Pacific Coastal Airways colours ...... any interest ?

Cheers for now

If you are really patient....
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.

Icon26

..... coming from you, take as long as you want !!

Cheers

we're talking weeks, if not months unfortunately.
    Ozx is having problems, and I will be travelling soon, so if you want the Kendell paint, here it is.

Members who have read this thread: 0