Dan1976

Thread: Dan1976

Dan1976

Anyone else getting messages from this guy?

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

Nope - no PM nor email.

Should we wait with eagerness for his messages or should we be glad that he picked you and not any of us?

ACC Member, ETO and PTO contributor & librarian

Yes you probably should be glad not to get a nonsensical message out of the blue.

Is he proposing a business venture in gold bullion from Nigeria? You should probably take him up on it and send him your bank account number - don't get those kind of offers every day you know...

Having issue here

Man, guys I'm having a struggle with this message , thread posting. And having probs with ETO. I'm not a Nigeria bullion bot. Come on. I did pm mongoose because his name was in red. I thought he might help, I dont know where the thread for my ETO issue is. It doesn't swap eras but runs era 1. All my defender is off, uac is off, and run in xp compatible and administrator. Like the 1 post I saw said and still stuck, but his fix didn't work. Era swappers not working. On win10. SORRY FOR FREAKIN YOU OUT. THANKS FOR MAKING FUN OF ME. Dan 1976

My apologies Dan. We've had actual spam accounts here in the past as well as outside attacks that tried to kill this site; you clearly aren't one and I spoke without knowing the facts. I'm truly sorry. I hope you're able to let us try again and give you a proper welcome.

I don't have Win10, so I'm not one to be able to help with your particular issue, but a few others here have had this issue and found a fix for it.

Yeah I apologize too, but the better way to get help would have been to make a post here first aswe have had troll issues. ETO runs fine with win 10 in XP and admin mode. No need to turn off defender. If you are stuck in Era 1 and are sure you have installed ETO correctly, please post you batch files here so we can see if somehow there is an error there. Need to see
    MASTERETOSTARTUP.bat
    ETOEraSwapper.bat
    ETOGLSwapper (in the global_layer folder)

You can make them text files (save as ETOGLSwapper.txt in notepad, etc.) and put here as a zip file.

THANKS Gang!

Ok. Figgered out how to start a thread, or post. I think it's called ETO stuck in era 1. Similar to the other older post from someone.

Members who have read this thread: 0