FS Duenna Version 3 Released

Thread: FS Duenna Version 3 Released

FS Duenna Version 3 Released

The updated version of the Duenna has been released.

I have also updated the installer to upgrade the Version 2 if you have it installed. It also will not default to program files folder due to file permissions.

This is a completely new version written from the ground up.

I do welcome comments / suggestions / bug reports, you can do that here : https://www.fsrtwrace.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=28

You can find the new version at https://fsduenna.software

Thanks Eamonn for your latest Duenna effort.

Had some time today to do a longer flight so I fueled up on Catalina Island and pointed the nose east. Five hours later I landed in Texas.

Salton Sea:

White Sands:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails flightlog_20180424195026.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Cool Thank You!

Thank you Eamonn, downloaded my copy too! Nice to have the new version, all the previous Duenna versions have been a long running companion for flight sim pilots everywhere. Your hard work and dedication are very much appreciated. I'll be giving it a try soon too. Thanks again! Java
    "Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right!"

Quote Originally Posted by java2srv View Post
    Thank you Eamonn, downloaded my copy too! Nice to have the new version, all the previous Duenna versions have been a long running companion for flight sim pilots everywhere. Your hard work and dedication are very much appreciated. I'll be giving it a try soon too. Thanks again! Java
    No worries, the old Duenna was getting a little long in the tooth, when I got the project I only just updated it to use Prepar3D but I never really changed its design or its internal workings. It was originally written in a really old version of Visual Basic and I found it difficult to maintain as its always difficult to maintain someone else's codebase. With this version I have updated it to use newer windows technologies (and changed languages to C#) and multi-tasking to hopefully make it more responsive in 99% of situations.

It has been quite thoroughly tested however things are always missed in this sort of thing so everyone who plays with it, do let me know if you find a problem. I hope to have everyone's concerns dealt with before the next RTW race when its critical it runs smoothly.

Members who have read this thread: 31