AEROSOFT DC-8 50 NOT for FSX?

Thread: AEROSOFT DC-8 50 NOT for FSX?

AEROSOFT DC-8 50 NOT for FSX?

I see that Aerosoft have released the DC-8 50 but only for P3D as far as I can tell. Anybody have any clues as to whether it will be released for FSX. Then again probably will not worry about it as the JF version, now most of the bugs have fixed is just fine by me, with all the variants anyway.

The developer hasn’t mentioned any plan to do a version for FSX so far.
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

According to the product page the FSX version will be released in May:

Note: Initially only the P3D V4 version will be released. The version for 32 bit simulators is expected to follow in May at no additional cost.
    It's an excellent aircraft! I can only recommend it

Greetings
    Tim
    Greetings
    Tim

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

They announced the FSX/P3D (32bit) some time ago. In the product page: Note: Initially only the P3D V4 version will be released. The version for 32 bit simulators is expected to follow in May at no additional cost.

From the developer: "It will be released for P3D v.4 first, and then after some time needed to make the necessary changes, for P3D v.3 and FSX.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Looks impressive. May need buy it as I am missing very much the CS 707 in p3dv4 and who knows when CS will ever update it to 64 bit ( and charge full price).
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

It is really a great one and the developer has really been responsive to the few issues.

steve

Members who have read this thread: 0