Dcs P-47D thunderbolt news - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dcs P-47D thunderbolt news

LOL....so many responses....must...keep...myself...from...being.. .sarcastic....
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

So couldn't find anything on DCS forums concerning Pilot/Mask...I did find someone pointed out this misspelling in cockpit

If this is the picture in question? If so? This is not an official DCS screenshot ,rather I took this from a DCS forum banner,so this might be my fault.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails avalible.jpg   Header_P-472.png  

Patrick

***Little Cameo**

Patrick

I N C O M I N G ! ! !

Patrick

***R E L E A S E D***

Patrick

After flying the extremely disappointing IL-2 GB P-47D, this one is a breath of fresh air. I love it
    -building a new sig as you see this!-

Pretty Cool DCS Made Gun Cam Video

Patrick

P-47D Thunderbolt
    Development Report

We will be introducing two expansions to DCS: P-47D Thunderbolt. The P-47D-30 (Early)
    modification will become available; equipped with a Mark 8 gunsight, an earlier version of
    the control stick and throttle lever, as well as modified bomb dropping mechanics. From the
    exterior, the model is easily distinguishable due to the absence of the fin strake in the upper fuselage.

Our second modification is the P-47D-40 with rocket capabilities. These rockets are the familiar
    HVARs and the M8 rockets, both used extensively by the Allies in large numbers during World War II.
    The aircraft bombing loadouts have also been expanded.

Coming soon: integration of water methanol injection, improved engine damage modelling, and
    compressibility recovery using underwing dive flaps.

Patrick

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom88 View Post
    P-47D Thunderbolt
    Development Report

We will be introducing two expansions to DCS: P-47D Thunderbolt. The P-47D-30 (Early)
    modification will become available; equipped with a Mark 8 gunsight, an earlier version of
    the control stick and throttle lever, as well as modified bomb dropping mechanics. From the
    exterior, the model is easily distinguishable due to the absence of the fin strake in the upper fuselage.

Our second modification is the P-47D-40 with rocket capabilities. These rockets are the familiar
    HVARs and the M8 rockets, both used extensively by the Allies in large numbers during World War II.
    The aircraft bombing loadouts have also been expanded.

Coming soon: integration of water methanol injection, improved engine damage modelling, and
    compressibility recovery using underwing dive flaps.
    Nice! I was just flying the P-47D this morning learning my Dogfighting skills with it. It's a handful!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Members who have read this thread: 0