Resuming work at the workshop - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Resuming work at the workshop

Looks amazing! But also sad that I am not flying her right now.

Awaiting her release with great anticipation.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Very impressive indeed Sir.

Luv the look of the Dewoitine, and can't wait to fly it. It just looks right.
    "Somewhere out there is Page 6!"
    "But Emilo you promised! It's postpone"

ASWWIAH Member

yet another candidate for virtual dust

Hello,

The Dewoitine D510 is almost finished.
    It is very similar to the D501 but there are some notable differences: the landing gear is different, the tail is different,
    the radiator is larger with seven cooling flaps instead of six for the D501, the propeller is tripale and especially the engine is 200 hp
    more than the 501. All this makes a quite power plane with a speed greater than 400 km / h.
    the flight model remains to be finalized.
    Some screens ...

It is a plane of the squadron SPA 94 which is represented which I hope that the emblem, considering my age, is not premonitory (lol)!

JMC

Looks Great Jean!

I certainly have been enjoying the 501 so the 510 will be a welcome addition to the hanger.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Hello,

We are testing the flight model which is different from that of the D501. Some gauges are more accurate because of new documentation found.
    Wind cockpit sound is different.
    When the D510 is released, the D501 will be updated to version 1. The D500 will not be released.
    I am tired of this series. I want to move on and finish what is in progress and discussed at the beginning of this topic.

JMC

Looks great JMC! and I really appreciate you are doing the D.510 as well. It provides quite some repaint possibilities........
    One minor remark, based on your screenshots I think the current prop blur only shows 2 propeller blades.

And thanks for sharing your talent with us

Cheers,
    Huub

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    Looks great JMC! and I really appreciate you are doing the D.510 as well. It provides quite some repaint possibilities........
    One minor remark, based on your screenshots I think the current prop blur only shows 2 propeller blades.

And thanks for sharing your talent with us

Cheers,
    Huub
    Thank's....you are right! Sorry for the mistake ! I will change this later, the packaging is done for now.
    The flight model is quite different, you get now 400km/h quickly.
    I am a poor painter, so only one paint SPA 94 "La mort qui fauche" is done but i can give the mapping of fuselage and wings '2048x2048', not really a paintkit but usable jointly with MCX (not compatible with D501) to do some paints.

JMC

Resuming the Morane-Saulnier MS 225(6)

Put on hold until the end of the development of the D500 series, the work resumes on the MS225, end expected for Christmas (lol).

3 screens...

Difficult work of documentation, the cockpit will be 90% realistic or more, I hope ...

JMC

Members who have read this thread: 0