Ara 25 de mayo colossus class carrier

Thread: Ara 25 de mayo colossus class carrier

Ara 25 de mayo colossus class carrier

Colossus class carrier ARA 25 de Mayo ex HMRS Karel Doorman service in Argentina from 1969 to 1999

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 14.jpg   11.jpg   5.jpg   4.jpg  
    Last edited by CIMOGT; April 17th, 2018 at 11:55.

SOH-CM-2020
    Blog Entries

sinking airplanes

Hello CIMOGT

did you have solved the problem with sinking airplanes in the elevator area ? - screenshots looking so fine...

... and if solved, did you have implemented the solution for your other carriers?

Greetings

RS

As it was the only aircraftcarrier we Dutch ever had a copy of this ship would be much appreciated, for it looks much better than the one I have. Please be so kind to tell me where to find it. Best regards, hertzie.

Wouldn't mind a copy myself, got a bit of a soft spot for the Colossus class.

Minor nitpick, she served beyond 1980 with the ARA, she was at sea during the war to served until at least '82.
    "Thou shalt maintain thine airspeed lest the ground shalt rise up and smite thee"

As ever... i also would like to ask for a copy of that piece of nice work

Greetings
    Klaus

Great looking Carrier,I would also like a copy of it if you don't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by fallenphoenix1986 View Post
    Wouldn't mind a copy myself, got a bit of a soft spot for the Colossus class.

Minor nitpick, she served beyond 1980 with the ARA, she was at sea during the war to served until at least '82.

Yes, she serve until to 1997 in the 2000 was send to Alang, India, error with the keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by RS View Post
    did you have solved the problem with sinking airplanes in the elevator area ?
    The elevators on HMS Invincible are at a scale of minus 1000th, which I believe is the problem.
    Negative scaling is much more difficult to resolve using MCX, however it should be possible to imperfectly fix somehow. Crashboxes are also affected.

Quote Originally Posted by hertzie View Post
    As it was the only aircraftcarrier we Dutch ever had a copy of this ship would be much appreciated, for it looks much better than the one I have. Please be so kind to tell me where to find it. Best regards, hertzie.
    I believe you also had the err... HNLMS Karel Doorman, ex-HMS Nairana for a couple of years before the Karel Doorman, ex-HMS Venerable was delivered.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Nairana_(D05)

Quote Originally Posted by RS View Post
    Hello CIMOGT

did you have solved the problem with sinking airplanes in the elevator area ? - screenshots looking so fine...

... and if solved, did you have implemented the solution for your other carriers?

Greetings

RS
    leave the mobile elevators only for the P3D version, the FSX version will not have hangar

CIMOGT,

I just purchased your Doorman last evening. Do you have additional textures to make it the 25 de Mayo? If you do, I would very much like a copy if that would be possible.

Ray

Quote Originally Posted by nunweilr View Post
    CIMOGT,

I just purchased your Doorman last evening. Do you have additional textures to make it the 25 de Mayo? If you do, I would very much like a copy if that would be possible.

Ray
    I'm sorry some months ago I damaged one of my hard drives and I lost several models among them the POMA

Members who have read this thread: 0