Flightsim site funnies....

Thread: Flightsim site funnies....

Icon9 Flightsim site funnies....

I changed my password for Flightsim dot com a few days ago but forgot to write it down. OK, My bad, I admit it.. I went to retrieve the password using my creds, (e-mail addy) and went through the "Human Being Verification"... numerous times and each reply I got was that I needed to pass the "Human being Verification" test.

Bloody hell!!! I DID THAT, numerous times. I need to get in touch with Nels and let him know. Anyone have access to him and can let me know? Would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: I dialed up Flightsim again with my browser, and tried it all again, it came up with a different user ID that I had a long time ago for Flightsim, as a match for my e-mail address. One that I thought I had deleted. I was able to retrieve a password reset option for that user ID. My current user ID is NOWHERE TO BE FOUND.... hmmm. Now that I have access under a previous user ID, it seems that my charter membership is NO WHERE TO BE FOUND as well. Maybe it's hiding behind my current user ID which is also NO WHERE TO BE FOUND. Geezz!! I'll see if I can contact Nels a bit later here.

BTW, N4GIX, (Bill)... I un-plugged my toaster and turned the thermostat off. lol!

BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

I was having issues myself the other day. I just got a new W10 laptop, and now Cortana and Siri are constantly at odds over what the 'correct' weather forecast is supposed to be for my region. ....... As far as Amazon's Alexa goes - well she won't now even give me the time of day, as she figures I'm playing favourites and have been ignoring her since Cortana entered the picture !

Humour aside, I PM'd Nels the link to this post, so hopefully he will be contacting you shortly. Probably here at this site via PM, ..... I think he's a member here as well.

Cheers,
    MZ.

Cheers, MZee ...

W11, Ryzen 9 7950X3D, GeForce RTX 4090 AERO OC, ROG Strix X670E-A Gaming, G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 CL30 AMD EXPO 32GB (2), Kraken Z73 360mm, Lian Li UniFan SL120 V2 (10), Samsung 990 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe 2TB (4), MEG Ai1300P, Lian Li O11D XL, Logitech Z906 5.1, T16000M FCS HOTAS, Xbox Controller, Acer Nitro XV282K 4K UHD LED.

All white "Arctic" build.

Thanks to Nels, he got it all sorted for me. Turns out an old e-mail addy was the culprit. My hat is off to him.

Cheers -- BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Members who have read this thread: 0