Piglet's P-63A

Thread: Piglet's P-63A

Piglet's P-63A

Anyone have any ideas as to where I can obtain a copy of Tim Conrad's (Piglet) P-63A King Cobra? Seems this model has been mothballed by the major flight sim sites around...

Regards -- BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Watch it show up as payware somewhere. Am I getting cynical or what with age? lol

LouP

I don't know if this shows up in FS2004 but there is a CFS2 version of the P-63 by Piglet in our own library: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...tid=66&id=3382
    Hope this helps

SOH-CM-2024
    Howdy...
    I have two versions of it- I have what seems to be the original package and also the version done as a 1% aircraft, with different FDE files(obviously) and a different skin. Both skins are Russian. The problem is they are both CFS2 only- they won't even appear properly in FS 2002. Being much earlier works of Piglet, they really show their age from an apperance standpoint, although it's the only game in town as far as I know for a CFS2 Kingcobra. I used the 1% air files with Ito-San's P-63, but that one doesn't have a VC. I think the 1% P-63 is here, isn't it? In the CFS2 Russian planes section?

Cheers- Mike Z.

P.S. Ha! Dr. Zook replied while I was typing... M.Z.

I thought that someone did an FS9 upgrade (Maybe Tim did it, maybe not) that was bare metal. Maybe it was a repaint only. No matter, I'll have a look at the CFS2 version. I know Kaz Ito did a P-63, I have that one.

EDIT: Took a look at the one in our library... there's no VC. I thought the original Piglet model had one. Anyhow... I don't know of any other P-63's out there besides Piglet's and Itosan's.

Thanks for the replies,
    BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird686 View Post
    I thought that someone did an FS9 upgrade (Maybe Tim did it, maybe not) that was bare metal. Maybe it was a repaint only. No matter, I'll have a look at the CFS2 version. I know Kaz Ito did a P-63, I have that one.

EDIT: Took a look at the one in our library... there's no VC. I thought the original Piglet model had one. Anyhow... I don't know of any other P-63's out there besides Piglet's and Itosan's.

Thanks for the replies,
    BB686
    Hi
    You might check out file xfl1.zip at flightsim.com it is the XFL-1 Airabonita it may be the one you are looking for it has a VC and bear metal fuselage.

The Bell XFL Airabonita was a United States experimental shipboard interceptor aircraft developed for the United States Navy by Bell Aircraft Corporation of Buffalo, New York. It was similar to and a parallel development of the U.S. Army Air Corps’ land-based P-39 Airacobra, differing mainly in the use of a tailwheel undercarriage in place of the P-39's tricycle gear. Only one prototype was manufactured

David Wooster
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6403608491_d72480dcd2_b.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 0