USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

AI Flight Plan at Daniel Field

I have another thread here for the 1943 version of Daniel Field I created from the current KDNL so that my PT13D had a home field that was not modern. Tonight I created some company for the Stearman with an AI Flight plan using Dave Eckhardt's Stearman as AI in the same paint as my GAS Beta. Here are some shots. It was so cool watching them taxi to the active and takeoff. We're waiting our turn. I am going to fly with them tomorrow but since its 01:03 here I think I will call it a night after I post these.

the GAS Stearman does not have any modex number.

I noticed that I will have to edit the AI Flight Plan so that aircraft 822 is not duplicated. That's what happens when A: You haven't done an AI Flight Plan in 3 years and B: It's done on the "Midwatch". LOL!! See ya'all here tomorrow. I don't even get to sleep late tomorrow. Bah!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Image_180823_005228.jpg   Image_180823_005627.jpg   Image_180823_005142.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    Nice shots Roger. What scenery is that?
    Ed, It's a little field in SW England called Compton Abbas as depicted by ORBX.
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

One of the most attractive airfields in England if you're ever thinking of visiting it in real life.
    Windows 8.1 64 bit
    P3D v3.4
    P3D v4.5
    FSX-SE
    X-Plane 11

Compton Abbas featured in the current UK TV series "Flying Across Britain", and looks exactly the same in real life.
    Rats - why won't anything work properly first time?

Any update on the release date?

Tom

I think the sound kit for the PT-13 Lycoming engine is being worked on..the PT-17 Continental is done and amaze-balls

There may be some other small touches yet as well...very soon I think but Paul knows best on this question.
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by THibben View Post
    Any update on the release date?

Tom
    We are patiently waiting for the PT-13 sound file to finish. Immersive Audio has it and I'm hoping for an update today or tomorrow. Once it is in hand we'll publish a release date. Now the upside to this delay there has been time for added development. I've received many pm's about placing a GPS in the cockpit especially since we've placed a configuration manager in the model. I think all know how I feel about modern avionics in a vintage cockpit but since we can hide all that stuff, I could find a rational reason not to make a GPS an option when configuring the model. So.................................

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gps.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Spad54 View Post
    ... I've received many pm's about placing a GPS in the cockpit especially since we've placed a configuration manager in the model. I think all know how I feel about modern avionics in a vintage cockpit but since we can hide all that stuff, I could find a rational reason not to make a GPS an option when configuring the model. So.................................

This... Is heresy.

I know it will be appreciated by many, and it's a great option to have, and that looks like a good place to put it, and I admit that I may even peak at it once in a while, so... Nice job!

But it's still heresy

Lookin Good

Looks good Paul, waiting as are we all for the official release to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by stearmandriver View Post
    This... Is heresy.

I know it will be appreciated by many, and it's a great option to have, and that looks like a good place to put it, and I admit that I may even peak at it once in a while, so... Nice job!

But it's still heresy

I feel the same way that's why the a/c loads with all that stuff hidden, you have opt for it. I does actually work okay.

Quote Originally Posted by tgycgijoes View Post
    Looks good Paul, waiting as are we all for the official release to happen.

Just spoke with the sound designer for the PT-13. He promises completion by Friday. I'd like to release it by Labor Day. That's the plan.

Sounds Like A Plan

I'll pray that it all comes together and without any hitches.

Richard

ITS A WINNER.. no Cookie cutter model here..The Definitive STEARMAN ..Its Museum Quality....Nothing has been over looked or omitted ..Paul Corish and the boys at GAS really got into this fine model.....A Treasure in our world!

And here's a couple volcanoes silhouetted on the dawn horizon, split by a Stearman tail. Because, why not?

Mount Hood at 7 o'clock, Mount St. Helens at 5 o'clock.

https://images2.imgbox.com/ff/b8/uWL2A6wc_o.jpg

Members who have read this thread: 0