Native FSX conversion of Alphasim Lysander?

Thread: Native FSX conversion of Alphasim Lysander?

Native FSX conversion of Alphasim Lysander?

Has anyone converted the Alphasim Lysander to FSX native format? I haven't been able to use my FSAddon Lysander since going over to windows 10 and FSXSE... the installer just seems to trip over and not install all components. I found an FSX portover of the alphasim model and for a portover it is very good... but a set of native files would make it even better. Perhaps its already done and i've missed it or one of the conversion experts here would consider taking it on? This is what the ported version looks like...

Matt

Hi!

How to get that one ?

JMC

Quote Originally Posted by gastonj View Post
    Hi!

How to get that one ?

JMC
    You can find it here.

Dave

That is the original source of the FS9 model. The version I downloaded has some mods to make it port into FSX better. I'll check where I got it and let you know. Be great though if someone could covert it to FSX native. It's a really nice model and flies well too. Transparent parts are ok but obviously would be better if native materials where used and a bit of spec shine would look good too.

Matt

Hello,

The FS Addons Lysander will indeed install into Windows 10/ FSX, P3D v1 -3 and even P3D v4 and work perfectly.
    If you mean the warning that the OS is out of date, just ignore that and carry on.

I put my files onto Flightsim.com.
    I dislike that Simviation then take them and ask one to pay for freeware
    to download at a sensible speed.

I would prefer that you went here, where I put them.

FSX - FSX Early AircraftFSX SP2 Westland Lysander Fix
    [ Download | View ]
    Name: alphawestlandlysanderx.zip
    Size: 319,624 Date: 02-17-2013 Downloads: 860

FSX SP2 Westland Lysander Fix. These files will make the cockpit windows translucent and improve the propeller texture. These files require the Alphasim freeware Westland Lysander for FS2004. By Nick Cooper.

The Alphasim model is really very good indeed.
    Regards,
    Nick

Members who have read this thread: 0