ALPHASIM PBM-5A Mariner FSX and P3D V4 Native

Thread: ALPHASIM PBM-5A Mariner FSX and P3D V4 Native

ALPHASIM PBM-5A Mariner FSX and P3D V4 Native

Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Members +
    Blog Entries
    https://simviation.com/1/download-fi...p&fileId=50944

All variants, all ready done, with props and all the flight controls, beaching gear ect.
    Currituck here in library, or
    https://simviation.com/1/download-fi...p&fileId=47740

All variants, all ready done, with props and all the flight controls, beaching gear ect.
    Great news! Flew this one - as a FS9 port - in FSX right up until I switched to P3D 64 bit.
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Tearing what little hair I have but the non amphib PBM-3 models all crash P3Dv4 64 bit. Have mixed and matched models and gauges with the -5 amphib folder models which are just fine but no luck. Were the wheels up models run through MDX correctly??
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

everything worked when it was tested no crashing or anything is wrong with it

i even flew it around on a Video so must be somthing going on in your sim
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Well I sorted it out by swapping the -5 amphib interior model into the -3 flying boat and it all is fine now. In fact, I took your Catalina PBY VC and swapped that into the Mariner as none of the gauges or pop ups for the PBM worked for me in by P3DV4. Really grateful for your conversions as now I can use these as AI in the Solomons in P3D.

Cirrus N210MS - should there be a separate P3Dv4 folder for the models - as with your PBY Catalina coversion? The link Lazarus provides above to Simviation only seems to have his older FSX native and it may be the gauges in that arent 64 bit compatible?

I have searched Simviation and SOH here for the latest aircraft by Cirrus N210MS but cannot find these and the video in the first post is no longer active.

A few days ago Dangerous Beans released a FSX native conversion of the Alphasim Martin Mariner. Thanks, I like it! Here at SOH.

This Royal Dutch Navy repaint is quite nice, but maybe it deserves a HD version?

Very personal choice, I attached the VC from the new beta version of FrenchVFR's MSFS Canso PBY (Canadian version of the Catalina). Conversion from MSFS to FSX is very tricky, incomplete, and not worth the trouble... But it looks promising! Too bad no FSX or P3D version is available for this Canso... yet...

Members who have read this thread: 83