CFS3 BoB Question ?

Thread: CFS3 BoB Question ?

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries

CFS3 BoB Question ?

How is the update for Patt's BoB coming along? My favorite install. Some new facilities and effects would be perfect along with some missions added. Been looking forward to this for a long time. Have a pre-release updated version and it is great along with some modded mission files. This is the best expansion for CFS3 bar none to me as this is a most interesting part of WWII to me. Also play BoB in the ETO expansion also and have IL-2 CLoD and BoB II WoV to cover this era. Love those Spitfires!! Regards,Scott

re-member,remem-ma-member popsaka's Avatar

Hey Clive...

Let me also add a tug on your artist's smock as I'm another fan of your work.
    My imagination runs amok when I think of what you're up to with your BoB mod.

Blog Entries
    A lot can be done to an already awesome expansion. Waiting with baited breath.New effects,scenery,missions and a few more aircraft would make it world class. Simply as it is now the best expansion for CFS3. Thanks Clive. I know you must have a lot on your plate ,just don't forget us BoB fans.Been playing BoB in the ETO expansion with some custom missions ,a custom install with Just Flight's BoB addon (no longer available),and IL-2'46 VP modpack with added missions and enjoy them all but CFS3 BoB is still the best and concise/compact BoB expansion out there. Thanks again,Scott

Blog Entries
    The update is coming together but progress is very slow, I spend all day in front of a PC and have little inclination to sit in front of another one in the evenings and weekends! So barring a lottery win or unexpected windfall it may take to my retirement to ever get it out.

I'll re-check what stage it's at now and could maybe post a Dropbox link to the wip in the nearer future.

Cheers,

Clive
    CFS3 Battle of Britain Website: https://cfs3bob.wixsite.com/cfs3-bob
    CFS3 ACC Member & ETO Expansion Group

Blog Entries
    Great news!! Thanks Clive for all the work. Your expansion is the best ! Regards,Scott

Members who have read this thread: 0