Messerschmitt BF109F-2 & -4 updates by Captain Kurt uploaded
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Messerschmitt BF109F-2 & -4 updates by Captain Kurt uploaded

Icon22 Messerschmitt BF109F-2 & -4 updates by Captain Kurt uploaded

Hi all,

I just uploaded the update pack for the Messerschmitt Bf190F-2 with Channel front skins. The East front skins pack will follow in a minute.

Still to come are the Bf109F-4 updates with skins for the Channel front, East front and Southern front, as well a F-2/b - F-4/b Jabo pack.

Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Messerschmitt BF109F-2 Updates - East Front uploaded

Hi All

I just uploaded the update pack for the Messerschmitt Bf109F-2 with East front skins.

Please see the previous post regarding the Channel front skins for a list of the remaining updates still coming.

Cheers,

Captain Kurt

Messerschmitt Bf109F-2 Updates Channel Front.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Aircraft - German

Description: Messerschmitt Bf109F-2 updates Credits

Paul Rebuffat - Original models.

Kurt Schwabauer 'Captain Kurt' - Model textures, 2D panels, aircraft.cfg, air files, and .dp development.

Paul Straney 'pstrany' - Bombs and rocket models, prop textures and .dp development.

Wolfi and Shessi - Pilot models.

Ali Cat - Bf109 oil/coolant gauge.

Paul Rebuffat gave permission to Paul Straney to use his models for further model development. That project has been underway for some time but has been put on hold currently due to some real life issues Paul is working through. In the meantime we developed a number of skins, flight files, panels and weapons which are compatible with the original Bf109 model series.

While working on the project I played around with the alpha channels in the texture files and discovered I could somewhat correct the profiles of the different mark's rudders to a more accurate outline, and that I could load the pilots from our previous Team Daedalus Fw190 project into the 109 cockpits.

Therefore while we are on hold for the new models, I can update the original models to a degree that makes it worthwhile for them to be made available - at least as place holders until the new Messerschmitt models can be finished.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Messerschmitt Bf109F-2 Updates Channel Front.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Messerschmitt Bf109F-2 Updates East Front.zip

Description: Messerschmitt Bf109F-2 Updates Credits

Kurt Schwabauer 'Captain Kurt' - Model textures, 2D panels, aircraft.cfg, air files, and .dp development.

Paul Straney 'pstrany' - Bombs and rocket models, prop textures and .dp development.

Ali Cat - Bf109 oil/coolant gauge.

Paul Rebuffat gave permission to Paul Straney to use his models for further model development. That project has been underway for some time but has been put on hold currently due to some real life issues Paul is working through. In the meantime we developed a number of skins, flight files, panels and weapons which are compatible with the original Bf109 model series.

While working on the project I played around with the alpha channels in the texture files and discovered I could somewhat correct the profiles of the different mark's rudders to a more accurate outline, and that I could load the pilots from our previous Team Daedalus Fw190 project into the 109 cockpits.

Therefore while we are on hold for the new models, I can update the original models to a degree that makes it worthwhile for them to be made available - at least as place holders until the new Messerschmitt models can be finished.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Messerschmitt Bf109F-2 Updates East Front.zip

Great looking skins Captain. Thanks for all your 109 additions. They are must haves.

Awesome, thank you so much!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kurt View Post
    Still to come are the Bf109F-4 updates with skins for the Channel front, East front and Southern front, as well a F-2/b - F-4/b Jabo pack.
    Will these include F-4/Trop variant with desert-style skins ? I am too shy to beg for a Hans-Johachim Marseille skin...

Roxane-21

Yes I will include the F-4/Trop in the releases.

I have avoided duplicating any camouflage scheme that has already been done by others out of respect for their work. Because the PRBf109-F/Trop, the Akemi Bf109F/Trop, and the Mauro Bf109F/Trop all have Marseille camouflage scheme downloads here, I had not considered doing a Marseille skin.

Since you ask though, there is one F-4 he flew that has not been done before so I can include it as an extra for you.
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt

Please, do! This would be fantastic! Thanks a ton!!!

Great looking updates, many thanks for these and all of your other updates.

Icon22 Reply...

Captain Kurt,

These are fantastic, thank you for all of your hard work!
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

Icon22 Reply...

Kurt,

You did a wonderful job on these, thank you so very much!
    "Rami"

Messerschmitt Bf109F-4 Updates Channel Front Uploaded

Hi all,

As promised, I just uploaded the update pack for the Messerschmitt Bf190F-4 with Channel front skins. The East front and South front skins packs will follow in a minute.

Still to come are the Bf109F-4/Trop updates and a F-2/b - F-4/b Jabo pack.

Cheers,

Captain Kurt

Messerschmitt Bf109F-4 Updates East Front Uploaded

Hi All

The update pack for the East front Bf109F-4 has been uploaded.

Cheers,

Captain Kurt

Messerschmitt Bf109F-4 Updates Southern Front Uploaded

Hi all

The Southern front (i.e. Italy/Malta) Bf109F-4 update pack has been uploaded.

All that is left for the PR Messerschmitts updates is to finish the 109F-4/Trop and the 109F Jabo packs. I will update the G & K aircraft.cfg files with mission friendly names after I complete the F series.

Cheers,

Captain Kurt

Messerschmitt Bf109F-4 Update Channel Front.zip

Description: Messerschmitt Bf109F-4 Credits

Ali Cat - Bf-109 oil/coolant gauge.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Messerschmitt Bf109F-4 Update Channel Front.zip

Messerschmitt Bf109F-4 Update South Front.zip

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Messerschmitt Bf109F-4 Update South Front.zip

Messerschmitt Bf109F-4 Update East Front.zip

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Messerschmitt Bf109F-4 Update East Front.zip

Icon22 Reply...

Kurt,

Again, I love your work on the Messerschmitts, thank you for all the time and effort you and your team have put in with these!
    "Rami"

Incredible effort from you and your team Captain Kurt. I have been D/L all of your Messerchmitts and they are just beautiful.

Thanks,

msfossey

Excellent work Capt'. Having fun flying the "other" side.
    Bob
    "These Blockbuster Bombs don't go off unless you hit them JUST right". "Agent Provacateur".

New paints and pilots..... nice!

Thought the pilots were hard coded into the mdls......not a biggie give me sumthin to do!

Thx
    Mav

Messerschmitt Bf109F Jabo Updates uploaded

Hi all

Here is the update pack for the Messerschmitt Bf109F Jabos - one 109F2/b and three 109F-4/b planes.

Cheers,

Captain Kurt

Messerschmitt Bf109F Jabos Updates

Description: Messerschmitt Bf109F Jabo Credits

Paul Rebuffat - Original models
    Kurt Schwabauer 'Captain Kurt' - Model textures, 2D panels, aircraft.cfg, air files, and .dp development
    Paul Straney 'pstrany' - Bombs and rocket models, prop textures and .dp development
    Wolfi and Shessi - Pilot models
    Ali Cat - Bf109 oil/coolant gauge

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Messerschmitt Bf109F Jabos Updates

Wow.

~~~
    Sam
    Well I was thinking of Ali MacGraw -- Why? . . . you're joking right?

Icon22 Reply...

Kurt,

Thank you very much for these "Jabo" updates, they are greatly appreciated!
    "Rami"

Members who have read this thread: 0