Did somebody say Boxcar?

Thread: Did somebody say Boxcar?

Did somebody say Boxcar?

In development pics of one of our latest projects. VC currently under way.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails boxcar_1.jpg   boxcar_3.jpg   boxcar_15.jpg   boxcar_13.jpg   boxcar_9.jpg  

YES! YES! YES!!

How about a DHC-4 Caribou next Bazzar....? Cheers mate you are awesome!

OMG Baz, my wallet hates you for posting those beautiful pictures of a soon to be released Boxcar. Seriously though, thank you for sharing. Fantastic details shown indeed! Question, just one variant or others available as DLC or in the base package when it's released?
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

Focusing on one variant allows more time to vary production subjects. We'd prefer to be building single examples, saves our sanity!

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy74 View Post
    YES! YES! YES!!

How about a DHC-4 Caribou next Bazzar....? Cheers mate you are awesome!
    speak to roger wilco 66 timmy

That's fantastic news! I love these rugged old transports.

And re the C-7a Caribou, yes, we're building one (sixties/seventies style).

Cheers,
    Mark
    My scenery development galleries:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x0skkam7xu8zz8r/DFwnonB1nH

Solomon 1943 V2 Open beta download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...on-1943-V2.zip
    Solomon 1943 V2 update 2013-02-05 download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...2013-02-05.zip

Current Project: DHC-4 / C-7a Caribou by Tailored Radials
    Dev-Gallery at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qjdtcoxeg...bAG-2V4Ja?dl=0

Awesome! Will you please enable 100% model reflectivity on this one? So we can produce paints like this one: I'd be more than happy to help with the material settings.

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Blog Entries
    That is fantastic! I'll assume that the PK will offer a "plethora" of possibilities. Rubbing hands together.
    He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors.
    Thomas Jefferson

Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake | Cooler MasterAir Maker 8 CPU Thermal Cooler | ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E LGA 1151 | CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB 288-Pin DDR4/3200 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | SAMSUNG 860 EVO Series M.2 1TB SSD | Mushkin Chronos 240GB 2.5 SSD | WD Black 2TB 7200 RPM |WD Black 5TB 7200 RPM | CORSAIR HX Series HX1200 PSU | Windows 10 HP 64-bit

Looks great Bazzar, looking forward to it! Hope you are not forgetting that Caravelle,lol

Blog Entries
    so sad. Beautiful job Baz. truly breathtaking, but everyone forgets how much of a hero it really was..

Quote Originally Posted by eddie View Post
    Looks great Bazzar, looking forward to it! Hope you are not forgetting that Caravelle,lol
    I read somewhere Caravelle was an internal JustFlight developement ?
    Can someone confirm.

If it is true, the two projects should not delay each other.

Gérard

The Caravelle is a collaboration between Aeroplane Heaven and our in-house development team, and this product shouldn't delay the Caravelle.

Martyn
    Martyn
    Just Flight Development Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Martyn View Post
    The Caravelle is a collaboration between Aeroplane Heaven and our in-house development team, and this product shouldn't delay the Caravelle.

Martyn
    Thank you for your information. I am missing her since I migrated to P3D.

Gérard

Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    so sad. Beautiful job Baz. truly breathtaking, but everyone forgets how much of a hero it really was..

We're not forgetting....

Baz, is the Boxcar the same aircraft that appears in the original movie Flight Of The Phoenix? Always thought that was such a cool looking aircraft.
    "Somewhere out there is Page 6!"
    "But Emilo you promised! It's postpone"

ASWWIAH Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pips View Post
    Baz, is the Boxcar the same aircraft that appears in the original movie Flight Of The Phoenix? Always thought that was such a cool looking aircraft.
    Fairchild C-82 in the original (60s) film, but a Boxcar in the remake.

Nice, but what about the P-47?
    Regards

We don't develop one project at a time.We multi-task. P47 is still in beta-testing.

Members who have read this thread: 0