wow

Thread: wow

wow

been flying the A-20 and P39 in Kuban Talking about amazing

just flew the A20 wave top levels and water was spraying off the waves on to my windows lol now thats Crazy sweet
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Don't have any of the new IL-2 BoX series but hear they are pretty good. Have several installs of IL-2 1946 and enjoy them very much. BAT and VP modpack are my favorites. BAT is huge at over 70 gigs but well worth it as it covers WWI to the jet age. Will get the new series at a later time but not in any rush as IL-2 '46 covers so much and the graphics are still good,just not a great as the new ones but i can live with that.Regards,Scott

Loving Blitz right now. Amazed with the graphics.

LouP

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Hear CLoD is pretty good since it has been updated and hear more is on the way. Just don't like dealing with Steam to get it though.

Members who have read this thread: 0