in search of the following AI Ships

Thread: in search of the following AI Ships

in search of the following AI Ships

im looking for the following AI ships, that I can repaint, I googled them and seen a few models however there maybe some that im may have not seen

Im looking at all possible options/models for the following, Im more concerned about the quality of textures in order for painting purposes

1. Juan Carlos class LHD
    2. Álvaro de Bazán class AWD
    3. Cantabria class AOR
    4. MEKO 200 class FFH
    5. Bay class LSH

If anyone can provide any options of the above requested models it would be greatly appreciated,

The three first are done by Alberto Garcia (Jagl04) and available in the warbirds Library. The MEKO 200 I might do some time... The Bay class I think I have seen, but can't remember where...

I suppose you want to repaint the Australian sister ships of that ones. Of course, you can use my models, available here, and I can send you if you wish my new version of the Alvaro de Bazán, easier to repaint (she is not photoreal) and more accurate that the one available nowadays. You can also contact CIMOG, in this forum, who has done several of this models, which are, in my opinion, much better than mine, and probably easier to repaint. Mine are photoreal, and that is an inconvenience to repaint.

By the way, you have a bay class model here:

https://simviation.com/1/download-fi...p&fileId=42836

The model was created, if I´m not wrong, by Mark Walsh, and modified by Lazarus. Probably Lazarus can help you get the permission to modify the model.

It will be great to see the results of your work

Best regards

Alberto- jagl04

cheers i will have a look

Members who have read this thread: 0