Super Cool Alaskan Bush Flying

Thread: Super Cool Alaskan Bush Flying

Super Cool Alaskan Bush Flying

Enjoyed!
    Jim
    NAVIGATION; The art of knowing where you are without having to crash into it first.

Watched this a.m., outstanding from start to finish. Incredible scenery, top-notch pilots, loved it from start to finish, Mike, thanks!

​.

Glad you all enjoyed. Search "Backcountry Pilot" on Youtube and there are a myriad of more cool vids ! Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy208 View Post
    Glad you all enjoyed. Search "Backcountry Pilot" on Youtube and there are a myriad of more cool vids ! Mike

More than enjoyed it Flyboy;

I used to be a Bus Driver/ T7/ B738 and then the greatest revolution I had was discovering the outback Alaska and BC in the T150.

Everything else has the sound turned way down.

My idea of flying now is coming in STOL on a beach, lighting a fire (to keep the bears at a distance) and wondering where I'll go tomorrow. Get my head down under the stars. And in the morning gotta' get some coffee brewed up before I make a big decision like that though.
    Those dark days of being a VA Airline Pilot on the Magenta Line are a long way behind me. Thank the lord.

VFR all the way now and the beautiful world as it really is.

Jim
    NAVIGATION; The art of knowing where you are without having to crash into it first.

Members who have read this thread: 0