Wrong turn....

Thread: Wrong turn....

Wrong turn....

The crew of a British Airways Concorde made a wrong turn during taxi for departure at Heathrow, and came nose to nose with another aircraft. The furious ground controller (a female) started yelling: "Speedbird" where are you going? I instructed you to turn right on 'Charlie' taxiway; you turned right on 'Delta'. Stop right there"

Continuing her verbal lashing of the embarrassed crew, she shouted: " It'll take forever to sort this out due to your screw up. Hold your position and don't move until I tell you to. You can expect progressive taxi instructions in about a half hour and I expect you to go exactly where I tell you, when I tell you, and how I tell you. You got that?"

The frequency went very quiet until an unknown male pilot broke the silence... "Wasn't I married to you once?"

www.Sierrahotel.net

HAhahahahahaha!!!!
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Members who have read this thread: 0