CP-140 Aurora P3Dv4
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CP-140 Aurora P3Dv4

CP-140 Aurora P3Dv4

P3Dv4 model only / 1.5 MB zip file
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ow5vVQgZ-AbX3axqQLEsP_9aIwZmpOV4

P3Dv4 CP-140 Aurora set / 33 MB zip file/ (P3C ORION FSX is required.)
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1C_...25YPMvuersezBV
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Canada_CP140_L.jpg  

The texture of the propeller is turned upside down.
    Please flip with your editing software and apply again.

Or

Get it here or download it again.
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Sx...vB6-0hGE-m7Zli

Awesome. Thanks very much to the dev team.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Beautiful!

A question. Has anyone figured out how to extend/retract the boarding ladder and open/close the bomb bay doors? I believe these problems were mentioned by FS KBT when they released their FSX port over, but have never read of a fix for either. Thanks, NC

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    Beautiful!

A question. Has anyone figured out how to extend/retract the boarding ladder and open/close the bomb bay doors? I believe these problems were mentioned by FS KBT when they released their FSX port over, but have never read of a fix for either. Thanks, NC

These problems will mostly be solved by using "Door Open / Close Gauge" or other similar gauges.
    I have installed the freeware "Door Open / Close Gauge". Although it is unknown whether this influence, even key operation which does not use this gauge works reliably. Of course it works even if you use a gauge.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by kbt View Post
    These problems will mostly be solved by using "Door Open / Close Gauge" or other similar gauges.
    I have installed the freeware "Door Open / Close Gauge". Although it is unknown whether this influence, even key operation which does not use this gauge works reliably. Of course it works even if you use a gauge.

Thank you
    Thank you so much for your repky! NC

Quote Originally Posted by kbt View Post

Thank you
    Well, I have tried, but not able to get the ladder to extend. As mentioned, key operation (Ctrl + Shift + W) does not work for me either. Anyone else have success? Thanks. NC

Well, I have tried, but not able to get the ladder to extend. As mentioned, key operation (Ctrl + Shift + W) does not work for me either. Anyone else have success? Thanks. NC
    Yeah, but this is in FSX, not P3D. Shift+E+2 doesn't do it for you?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Canuck P-3 ladder extended.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	56.7 KB 
ID:	59289
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Quote Originally Posted by MrZippy View Post
    Yeah, but this is in FSX, not P3D. Shift+E+2 doesn't do it for you?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Canuck P-3 ladder extended.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	56.7 KB 
ID:	59289

All.that does is the same as Shift + E (Open/close door)

All.that does is the same as Shift + E (Open/close door)
    This is all starting to sound familiar. I remember checking my P-3C a few months ago when you first mentioned no ladder extension. I found that to be true then and just now as I tested the P-3C again. Shift+E opens the door and Shift+E+2 just closes the door. Now, I have the CP-140 Aurora in it's own folder (borrowed the panel and sound folders from the P-3C and discarded the P3D aircraft.cfg) and the ladder works fine. Go figure!

Are your two aircraft together in the same aircraft folder or separate?
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

This is all starting to sound familiar. I remember checking my P-3C a few months ago when you first mentioned no ladder extension. I found that to be true then and just now as I tested the P-3C again. Shift+E opens the door and Shift+E+2 just closes the door. Now, I have the CP-140 Aurora in it's own folder (borrowed the panel and sound folders from the P-3C and discarded the P3D aircraft.cfg) and the ladder works fine. Go figure!

Are your two aircraft together in the same aircraft folder or separate?
    The Aurora is in its own folder, but I will try your other steps. Will report back. Thanks! NC

UPDATE: No go. I must have a different panel than the one you have. Still same problem. NC

The Aurora is in its own folder, but I will try your other steps. Will report back. Thanks! NC

UPDATE: No go. I must have a different panel than the one you have. Still same problem. NC
    The panel I'm using came with the FSX P-3C. Folder is called the general purpose virtual cockpit for the p-3 series.

The panel I'm using came with the FSX P-3C. Folder is called the general purpose virtual cockpit for the p-3 series.
    Thats weird, as its the same panel I have. Strange. NC

Sorry to jump in here but I was wondering , since seeing the v4 updates for the F-2 and P-3, is there any plan to update the Super Hornet and Growler for P3Dv4 ?
    Thanks , Scott
    owner of Miramar Flying Club
    www.miramarflyingclub.com

Quote Originally Posted by Corvette99 View Post
    Sorry to jump in here but I was wondering , since seeing the v4 updates for the F-2 and P-3, is there any plan to update the Super Hornet and Growler for P3Dv4 ?
    Thanks , Scott
    owner of Miramar Flying Club
    www.miramarflyingclub.com
    Our FA 18 was created using FSDS.
    Currently the FSDS source of FA 18 does not exist. Therefore, it can not be done because there is no base source.
    Last edited by kbt; April 1st, 2018 at 02:20.

Lockheed CP-140 Aurora for FSX and P3Dv4 V1.1

ABOUT THE V1.1
    Fixed the light switch.
    Fixed changes in lighting day and night.
    Deleted wing pylon.
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XH...WMTyxkmlc2E7kr

Correction data only
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KJ...D6Zrs6mBdtm_Yy

I'm sure I'm not the only one but I don't follow what I'm supposed to do with the downloaded files cp-140ab_kbt_v1_1. I'm running P3D V4 but I don't understand why the file has 2 aircraft config files and 2 model folders.
    I have the previous P-3C Orion on my hard drive.
    Can some one explain please?

MIke

Quote Originally Posted by CavOk View Post
    I'm sure I'm not the only one but I don't follow what I'm supposed to do with the downloaded files cp-140ab_kbt_v1_1. I'm running P3D V4 but I don't understand why the file has 2 aircraft config files and 2 model folders.

MIke

What do you mean?
    Last edited by kbt; April 1st, 2018 at 06:03.

MIke

Mike, what I did was this: rename the "model" folder to model.bak, and the "Aircraft.cfg" file to Aircraft.bak. Then rename both the p3dv4 Aircraft.cfg and p3dv4 Model folder to just Aircraft and Model.

Worked for me, except I still have the problem with the ladder not extending/retracting. NC

Mike, what I did was this: rename the "model" folder to model.bak, and the "Aircraft.cfg" file to Aircraft.bak. Then rename both the p3dv4 Aircraft.cfg and p3dv4 Model folder to just Aircraft and Model.

Worked for me, except I still have the problem with the ladder not extending/retracting. NC

I am grateful for NavyChief's follow up.

Hiroaki

Let's talk about the ladder at another opportunity.
    I sent you an e-mail.
    Last edited by kbt; April 1st, 2018 at 06:41.

Ok this is how I've installed mine. The panel is the standard alias to \P-3C_ORION_FSX\Panel.The general-purpose virtual cockpit for the P-3 series
    and the sound is aliased to P-3C_ORION_FSX\sound.
    The aircraft.cfg is Aircraft - p3dv4.cfg renamed.
    At the moment I can't work out what the extra model folder in the cp-140_ab_kbt_V1_1 download is supposed to do and so I've deleted it.
    By the way the folding stairs are working for me.
    Thanks for the help

Mike

Ok this is how I've installed mine. The panel is the standard alias to \P-3C_ORION_FSX\Panel.The general-purpose virtual cockpit for the P-3 series
    and the sound is aliased to P-3C_ORION_FSX\sound.
    The aircraft.cfg is Aircraft - p3dv4.cfg renamed.
    At the moment I can't work out what the extra model folder in the cp-140_ab_kbt_V1_1 download is supposed to do and so I've deleted it.
    By the way the folding stairs are working for me.
    Thanks for the help

Mike

So all is working ok? NC

So all is working ok? NC
    seems to be
    Mike

Have the files been removed? The links give an error: File NOT FOUND, Error 404
    One day without laughter, is one day without living.
    One day without Flight Simming, is one day lost living.

Quote Originally Posted by manfredc3 View Post
    have the files been removed? The links give an error: File not found, error 404
    same here:-(
    If you know the avatar, you know the man!
    M/B: Asus Z170 Deluxe - CPU: i7 6700k - RAM: 16Gb Corsair DDR4 3200mhz - Vid: Asus GTX970
    Windows 10 (x64) on M.2 SSD - FS Software on: Sata SSD

Members who have read this thread: 0