Unable to find login for MAIW

Thread: Unable to find login for MAIW

Unable to find login for MAIW

I have a password etc. have use it many times. The issue is that I can no longer find a AIW login that will allow me to enter anything. It doesn't reject it, it just won't allow anything to be typed in.

Anyone else?

Bill

It all seems to be working fine this morning.

Dave

Working OK for me at the moment.

Make sure you're at the right site, as they did just upgrade their site recently.

https://militaryaiworks.com/

Cheers,
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Their new site only worked for me for about a month or 6 weeks. Then it stopped letting me automatically log in, and now it won't even give me a page on which I can log in at all. I click on the lines for the menu and click everywhere on the login line at the bottom, but it never gives me any choice - there is no log in page that I can use, and no "contact us" page either. They just lost another member - I'm fed up of trying,
    rohan

I just logged in and out several times on both the MAIW Forum Index Page login - https://militaryaiworks.com/forums and the MAIW Home Page login - https://militaryaiworks.com/ and had no problems.

I'll alert the MAIW webmaster that you guys are having these problems.
    Mike M.​

For help with your login problems please contact greg at militaryaiworks dot com.
    Mike M.​

Maiw and it 404 msgs

Things has been increasing over the last year or so, Ive been a member on the site for over 8 years and you attempt to enter and it will state wrong user name or password, then you tell them that you need a pass and they send on with a link, then you do that and its the same thing , and the more you try you will recieve a suspicious activity notice and youre blocked. Try sending them an email and its the same deal. I have ten msgs telling me to use the link. Apparently somethings wrong because their admin has to do a special log in apparently because somethings happened at the site. SOH and MAIW i believe have the most dedicated websites to the simworld. I mean theres alot of sites to go to , but here and at MAIW all you have to do is search, its a one stop shop. If anyone heres good news post it so we can get things rolling again. Have a great weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by archangelmj12 View Post
    Things has been increasing over the last year or so, Ive been a member on the site for over 8 years and you attempt to enter and it will state wrong user name or password, then you tell them that you need a pass and they send on with a link, then you do that and its the same thing , and the more you try you will recieve a suspicious activity notice and youre blocked. Try sending them an email and its the same deal. I have ten msgs telling me to use the link. Apparently somethings wrong because their admin has to do a special log in apparently because somethings happened at the site. SOH and MAIW i believe have the most dedicated websites to the simworld. I mean theres alot of sites to go to , but here and at MAIW all you have to do is search, its a one stop shop. If anyone heres good news post it so we can get things rolling again. Have a great weekend.
    Suggest you do what Mike is saying and send an email to Greg. He is very responsive and helpful.

Hi everyone,

Sorry for not replying earlier. I had a problem with my account here which had to be fixed by an admin.

Coincidentally, that's what people have been suggesting here for your problems with MAIW: contact me directly via email. Since I haven't received anything, can I assume that your problems are solved?

If not, please send me an email or PM me here with your MAIW username and/or the email address you registered with so I can have a look at your account.

Thanks!

Greg

No problems here. Just downloaded the new Finnish Hawks package.

Thanks MAIW!

Members who have read this thread: 0