Posting Images or Screenshots

Thread: Posting Images or Screenshots

Posting Images or Screenshots

Is there a sixe to the images or screenshots you can post, I noticed everyone is using the photo bucket. Is this the way I 'am suppose to do this? Do I need to register at photo bucket to do this?
    I do not see anything on making a post where I 'am writing this to add a image. As I said, am new here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbado View Post
    Is there a sixe to the images or screenshots you can post, I noticed everyone is using the photo bucket. Is this the way I 'am suppose to do this? Do I need to register at photo bucket to do this?
    I do not see anything on making a post where I 'am writing this to add a image. As I said, am new here.
    You can upload an image while making a post. Just scroll down a bit and click "Manage Attachments".
    One problem with using an external host for images is that if the host stops doing it you will have a lot of broken or missing images in older posts. Mostly from Photobucket lately.

As far as size goes, try to avoid a horizontal scroll bar. Size the image so that isn't necessary.

PhotoBrokeIt doesn’t let you link images to forum posts unless you pay them grievous sums. Imgur is a better option for third-party image hosting.
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

I recommend you use https://imgur.com/ for posting images.
    It's free and very easy to use....and works better than Photobucket ever did.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbado View Post
    Current System Specs :
    FSXA & P3Dv4 | Windows 10 Professional for Workstations (x64)
    Motherboard: Gigabit Z390 Aorus Ultra, LGA 1151, Intel based
    CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K @ 3.60GHz | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB DDR4 3600
    GPU: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme (6GB GDDR5)
    HD: 1TB SanDisk SSD Plus | PSU: KDM 750W ATX Power Supply

Members who have read this thread: 0