We can thank ourselves.....

Thread: We can thank ourselves.....

Cool We can thank ourselves.....

This year the required amount of money, to keep the forum in the air, was reached within the shortest period I can remember.

Thank you all! For keeping our site in the air!

Huub

Gotta' keep it flying, Huub. We all have to hang out somewhere, and I can't think of a better place than here at the good ol' SOH. So pat yourself on the back too, along with all the folks who keep the doors open here. And of course, for the support from all who pitched in.

BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Why did you stop the donations.

Surely it would be a good idea to let it run and pick up donations from stragglers etc and keep it for next year.

Cheers Chris

Yeah, I was kind of surprised, seeing as how many folks don't get their monthly pay or pensions until the end of the month.

Goes to show how much we value this site.

Yes please, keep it running, I won't have money til the very end of March (if I get paid on time!).

The drive is finished because we have achieved our target, which is the amount needed to keep the Sim-Outhouse running. It is always possible to donate. Just click on the "Donations" button in the bar at the top of the page.

The donations will be the start of next year's donation drive or will be used to cover unexpected expenses during the year.

Cheers,
    Huub

Members who have read this thread: 0