Mission Builder Problem

Thread: Mission Builder Problem

Mission Builder Problem

I have been attempting to gain access the Mission Builder for the past week. As with my old installs I started by making a shortcut for the cfs2 exe and renamed the shortcut cfs2_BUILDER. Opening the shortcut's properties I changed the target entry to: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Combat Flight Simulator 2\cfs2.exe"/BUILDER: . When I hit APPLY I get an error message telling me that the the target name specified is not valid.
    I have tried changing the security setting for the cfs2.exe file, setting it as full control, but this makes no difference. Ihave also tried removing the : at the end of BUILDER, also drawing the dreaded message. I get the same result in all my installs. I wonder whether this might be due to my running Windows 10.
    Any ideas gratefully received.
    Many thanks!

Hi Ravenna,
    It looks like you are missing the space after CFS2.exe" and before /BUILDER.

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Combat Flight Simulator 2\cfs2.exe" /BUILDER

Hope this helps,
    B24Guy

Thanks B24Guy,
    That nailed it. All my attempts to eliminate that error message headed off any thought of looking at the target entry.

Cheers,
    Ravenna

Members who have read this thread: 0