Mitsubishi F-2A/B P3Dv4.zip

Thread: Mitsubishi F-2A/B P3Dv4.zip

Mitsubishi F-2A/B P3Dv4.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category Prepar 3D / P4D Add-Ons

Description: This model has been created to conform to P3Dv4.

For P3D we have not tested with V1 V2 V3. As for P3D use, there are also sides that we have not yet managed to grasp P3D.

Please note that it may not be the best model.

Current VC is F-2A and F-2B are both single-seat VC. In short, F-2A's VC is used for F-2B.

Also, we can not do engine start operation at VC. Please use Ctrl + E to start the engine.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Mitsubishi F-2A/B P3Dv4.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

I increased the type of VC. I am editing it so that it can be installed easily to FSX and P3D.

The correction which is slightly is being also done.

These will be included in the next version upgrade.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MKV1nsc2NEiU5M3dSjY1yxW5IdHDz8oq

F-2A Fix V1.3 (Specular Fix)

The spec file file name is incorrect. With this fix, f-2a is displayed normally.
    Place the enclosed file in the same place. (It will not be overwritten.)
    Or change "f2_01_t_spec.dds" by appending "T" to the filename "f2_01_spec.dds". Please change 6 files from "f2_01_spec.dds" to "f2_06_spec.dds".

No effect on F - 2B.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=11S...PrWeD1TrneKzeN

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fix_v13_f2_before.jpg   fix_v13_f2_after.jpg  
    Last edited by kbt; March 31st, 2018 at 01:07.

F-2A/B Installed

Hi KTB!,

I sent one message to you but I don't think it "sent".

She looks stunning (exterior) and the interior looks pretty good too! It's nice to have an F-16 look alike that actually has weapons in P3D!

I downloaded and installed the F-2A/B into my P3D v4.2 sim without any apparent Issues. I did a flight from Edwards AFB to KSFO ( OVER AN HOUR FLIGHT). It went well, but I had to explore buttons and switches for the entire flight. Most aren't working. I finally found the Avionics switch and got Autopilot going, then set my altitude. I didn't see a manual.

In summary, this is fantastic AC with great potential. I'd consider buying it once it has been fully developed and refined.

Would you consider contacting me when updates are available? BTW, I noticed ladders and a drag chute in some of the photo's. Is there a shift command for activation. I didn't see one.

Kind Regards, and the best of luck to you,

Eagle (Col. Scott Gordon Mitchell USMC)

Engine runing

I'll add that the engine was running when I entered the "office". Would prefer "cold/dark". I wasn't sure about shutdown procedure. I did read that there is a ctrl+e startup.

Members who have read this thread: 0