Flightport_Soloy_Mark2_V1_P3DV4.zip

Thread: Flightport_Soloy_Mark2_V1_P3DV4.zip

Flightport_Soloy_Mark2_V1_P3DV4.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category Prepar 3D / P4D Add-Ons

Description: P3DV4 native Cessna T 206 H Soloy Mark 2 Turbine Pac.

By Thomas Roehl and Alexander M. Metzger.

It contains 9 different models with 12 repaints.

All models are prepared to use alternative avionics like F1 G500/600, F1 GTN 750/650, F1 GNS, Bendix KLN 90B and RXP GNS. Instructions for the installation of RXP GTN are included.

Important: XMLTools for P3DV4 must be installed to get a realistic engine behavior. Please read readme/manual.

March 2018,

Thomas Roehl

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Flightport_Soloy_Mark2_V1_P3DV4.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Can't get engine running

Hi,
    It's a nice aircraft, but I can't get the engine running. I have red the manual and tried many different settings of the controls. The start enginge is moving, stops, moving again, stops, moving again but no ignition. Have started an engine in other aircraft and switch over to this but no luck. Any help is appreciated!
    Jonny

Quote Originally Posted by jonny View Post
    Hi,
    It's a nice aircraft, but I can't get the engine running. I have red the manual and tried many different settings of the controls. The start enginge is moving, stops, moving again, stops, moving again but no ignition. Have started an engine in other aircraft and switch over to this but no luck. Any help is appreciated!
    Jonny
    I'm right there with you

LouP

Forgive the silly question but do either of you gents have XMLTools installed?

"Important: XMLTools for P3DV4 must be installed to get a realistic engine behavior. Please read readme/manual. "

You can get it here: https://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/re...d-v4-v1-0.197/

Quote Originally Posted by OzWookiee View Post
    Forgive the silly question but do either of you gents have XMLTools installed?

"Important: XMLTools for P3DV4 must be installed to get a realistic engine behavior. Please read readme/manual. "

You can get it here: https://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/re...d-v4-v1-0.197/
    I have XMLTools installed and have read readme/manual many times. Must be somthing else in my installation but I can't find out. How to find out if XMLTools are i use?

Quote Originally Posted by jonny View Post
    I have XMLTools installed and have read readme/manual many times. Must be somthing else in my installation but I can't find out. How to find out if XMLTools are i use?
    Been a while since I used her but let me see if I can do a cold and dark with her.

When the plan loads she loads with the Fuel selector to Both. Switch to either LEFT or RIGHT tank and BAM, starts.

Icon26

Quote Originally Posted by OzWookiee View Post
    When the plan loads she loads with the Fuel selector to Both. Switch to either LEFT or RIGHT tank and BAM, starts.
    YOULALAOOO it works! Thank you very much, now its fun to fly again!!

Happy to help

Members who have read this thread: 0