Flightport_Soloy_Mark2_V1_FSX_P3DV3.zip

Thread: Flightport_Soloy_Mark2_V1_FSX_P3DV3.zip

Flightport_Soloy_Mark2_V1_FSX_P3DV3.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Civilian Props

Description: FSXA native Cessna T 206 H Soloy Mark 2 Turbine Pac for FSX and P3DV1-V3. (Not for P3DV4 - Separate native version availiable).

By Thomas Roehl and Alexander M. Metzger.

It contains 9 different models with 12 repaints.

All models are prepared to use alternative avionics like F1 G500/600, F1 GTN 750/650, F1 GNS, Bendix KLN 90B and RXP GNS. Instructions for the installation of RXP GTN are included.

Important: XMLTools for FSX or P3DV3 must be installed to get a realistic engine behavior. Please read
    readme/manual.

March 2018,

Thomas Roehl

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Flightport_Soloy_Mark2_V1_FSX_P3DV3.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Thanks for this! It just keeps getting better and better....

Yes, thanks - looks easy payware quality in P3D3 in VR (using the Oculus Rift). Only issue is, I can't get it going above 27KIAS by the end of the runway at EGFF! Can't see anything amiss, it just won't speed up

*should say that I have XML tools installed - and yes, the parking brake is off!

OK - forget that - just went back to test again and everything worked as it should - must have been caused by the previous model, which sometimes has an effect in VR.

One thing that concerns me is the fuel economy - having done 3 tests I'm finding it to be around 28gph at 3-5000ft, easily the highest GA single I've flown in FSX & P3D.

Members who have read this thread: 1