FS9

Thread: FS9

FS9

One Reason i Retain my FS9 is because of one plane...THE GREATEST AIRPLANE ARCHER from FLIGHT 1...What I am asking is this mode in FSX??...Can it be? ...a Great Flying model Wish i Had it In FSX!! Thnx all

Well, have you tried it in FSX?

Are you referring to the one from Carenado, the Piper Cherokee Archer for fs9? If so, what makes it that special to you?

Quote Originally Posted by downwind View Post
    Are you referring to the one from Carenado, the Piper Cherokee Archer for fs9? If so, what makes it that special to you?
    http://flight1.com/esd-products.asp?product=archer01 <-- I think it's this one

Quote Originally Posted by Sascha66 View Post
    Yes that is the one. I've had it for years unused. Out of curiosity I tried installing it in FSXSE. What a palaver and it locked up the sim. I think it was something to do with the reality gauges. Not wasting any more time with it. It was good in its day but I think now superseded by others, not necessarily Archer but similar types. I'm not sufficiently 'up' in my knowledge of Pipers to differentiate them.
    Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

Yes SASHA66 as i indicated..nothing to do With The Carenados Model in FSX ...FLIGHT1 is FS9 and will not work in FSX.. One gets the usual Fatal Attraction .No panels no nothing....to be honest i Have given up for a Port Over...if Only The Best of that CFG. FILE can be Transferred to a LIKE FSX model ...Its all About better FLYING .Quality's Not looks .Thnx all!

Aaargh I could have saved myself 20 minutes had you posted just a few mins earlier
    Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

Members who have read this thread: 0