Lost repaint for default DC-3

Thread: Lost repaint for default DC-3

Hybrid View

Lost repaint for default DC-3

Greetings,
    Getting back into FS but I have lost a old repaint for the default DC3 - L ‘Air Azue - does anyone have an idea where I could fine it. Thanks in advance.
    Ed

Hi Ed,
    Not come across what you were looking for !...but ....douglas_c-47_ram.zip

FS2004 Royal Air Maroc Douglas C-47, c/n 10073. Delivered to USAF as 42-24211. Flown in the invasion of Sicily in July 1943 and mainland Italy in September 1943. In June 1944 flown in D-Day to drop the 508 Parachute Infantry Regiment. To Algerienne De Transports Aeriens in 1948 as F-BEFA then to to Aigle Azur. To Societe Air Atlas in 1951 then to Royal Air Maroc as CN-CCL in 1957. Sold to Moroccan AF as 20669 in 1968. In 1978 to Visionair International as N54607. To Keenair in 1989 as G-BPMP, then to Cherkley Aviation Ltd in 1992, later to Air Atlantique. Reduced to spares in 1997 and nose sold to Luchtvaart Hobby Shop. Prior installation of Manfred Jahn's FS2004 Douglas C-47 Base Pack is required (C-47_BASEPACK_FS9.ZIP). Repaint by Andre Reimers.

....this is Manfred Jahn's base C-47 from FlightSim in Royal Air Maroc colours and may do until the real one comes along..

Andy.

And there is a Stratoliner from Jens in Aigle Azur colours b307_aaz.zip but you will need the base model as well

Ed,

Was that done by Joáo Paz of Alaska Winds?
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Yes Sir. It was a VA "L'Air Azure" in Europe, I believe. I have a Repaint for the Buckner but not for the DC-3.....sigh.
    Thanks for looking.
    Ed

Ed, I have searched high and low for this repaint. I know which one you mean and I'm pretty sure I had it installed in the past. However I have not been able to find it and it isn't on one of my back-up disks.

I was pretty sure I had it from Flightsim.com or simviation, but no luck over there. It could also have been at DC3Airways, but I don't think that site is still working.

Sorry,
    Huub

Quote Originally Posted by edmoore235 View Post
    Yes Sir. It was a VA "L'Air Azure" in Europe, I believe. I have a Repaint for the Buckner but not for the DC-3.....sigh.
    Thanks for looking.
    Ed
    That is correct. Joáo named the airline after his wife's website I believe.

The liveries were beautiful. I had a livery for one aircraft, forget which now, but I went back searching for it to no avail.

Sorry Ed.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

I know I had it, but it's not in my current FS9 or GW3 installs. Might be on a portable HD, I've got around here somewheres.

Couldn't find it here. It's a shame as it was a very nice livery.
    Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right.

Icon9

Hi,

Methink it was from this defunct VA site
    Code:
    http://lairazur.romanesca.com
    And the the machine give ......
    Code:
    https://web.archive.org/web/20040209001604/http://lairazur.romanesca.com

Members who have read this thread: 0