This will make you feel good.

Thread: This will make you feel good.

Geezz... I'm still on Win-7, I know some folks still on Win-XP. I probably will go to an IoS machine when my 2 Win-7 confuters eventually give up the ghost. Windows-10... what a mess.

BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

know its most likely in the eula,but once i pay for a product its mine forever,regardless of a so called eula or contract. im tempted to contact a good lawyer and see how legal those eula's are,id seen a youtube recently that said theyre bs legally,in the USA anyway,once youve paid for a product it belongs to you.

Members +
    Americans love to litigate.
    Anyhow, I actually prefer my PC to be updated. The reasons are obvious, many & have been discussed at length.

We all realised what we were getting into when we got Windows 10, & it's now almost like eating a steak, and afterwards saying you did not like the taste & complaining to the restaurant.

[QUOTE=zswobbie1;We all realised what we were getting into when we got Windows 10, & it's now almost like eating a steak, and afterwards saying you did not like the taste & complaining to the restaurant.[/QUOTE]

Well, not exactly. IMO, it's like buying a car and having the car manufacturer telling you what you can and can't do with it.

BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Members who have read this thread: 0