Marauders

Thread: Marauders

Marauders

You can find most of my repaints in the library here on the outhouse

Looks like a Photograph. Like you are right there with those Bombers.... Beautiful!

That does look like a real photo......

That is a most striking capture Jankees. Thank you for all of your awesome liveries.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners My Uploads on SOH

thanks, guys, and thank you Milton for the model.
    I've expanded the squadron a bit more:

K9-H 'Tom's Tantalizer' I did earlier, but K9-D 'Willie the Wolf' and K9-F "I'll get by" are new ones. I started on K9-R 'Coral Princess', but found that Duckie had done it already, so wanted to do K9-P "Georgia on my mind", only to discover that Duckie did that one as well, so I let them fly in this formation. Steve, I did overpaint the stripes on the top side of 'Georgia', I hope you don't mind?

I'll try to upload them later today.

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post

K9-H 'Tom's Tantalizer' I did earlier, but K9-D 'Willie the Wolf' and K9-F "I'll get by" are new ones. I started on K9-R 'Coral Princess', but found that Duckie had done it already, so wanted to do K9-P "Georgia on my mind", only to discover that Duckie did that one as well, so I let them fly in this formation. Steve, I did overpaint the stripes on the top side of 'Georgia', I hope you don't mind?

I'll try to upload them later today.
    Question... why don't some of the planes have shadows from horizontal stabilizers, while others do?

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk
    Don H

Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5, AMD FX 8350 Black 8 core unlocked at 4.0GHz, Corsair Vengeance 16GBDDR3 1866/15000, Gigabyte GeForce GTX770GV-H770 OC 4GB DDR5, Thermaltake M850W SMART Series PCU, Corsair H100i CC Watercooler, CoolMaster HAF922 case, Pioneer BR/DVD/CD burner with 3D read, PNY CS1100 Series 480GB SSD (C:/), Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD (FSX & P3D v1), Toshiba 256GB SSD (P3Dv3.4 & v4), 11TB of storage on 7 internal/external HDDs, Win10 Professional 64bit, Saitek Flight Equipment

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post

Jankees, those B-26 formations (aircraft) look really good! Thanks for including a couple of my repaints. Overpaint all you want. They are in your hangar now!
    Duckie

"I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave!"

Win7 Home Prem.; ASUS P6TSE; Intel i7 960 (OC 4.0GHz); 12GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600; Sapphire Radeon Dual-X R9 270 2GB GDDR5; ViewSonic 24" VX2433wm; FSX Drive Dedicated Samsung EVO 840 SSD 250GB

Quote Originally Posted by modelr View Post
    Question... why don't some of the planes have shadows from horizontal stabilizers, while others do?

Absolutely awesome shots, by the way. Only wish my eyes could see them in setting up photo shoots.
    Don H

Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5, AMD FX 8350 Black 8 core unlocked at 4.0GHz, Corsair Vengeance 16GBDDR3 1866/15000, Gigabyte GeForce GTX770GV-H770 OC 4GB DDR5, Thermaltake M850W SMART Series PCU, Corsair H100i CC Watercooler, CoolMaster HAF922 case, Pioneer BR/DVD/CD burner with 3D read, PNY CS1100 Series 480GB SSD (C:/), Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD (FSX & P3D v1), Toshiba 256GB SSD (P3Dv3.4 & v4), 11TB of storage on 7 internal/external HDDs, Win10 Professional 64bit, Saitek Flight Equipment

to be honest, I have no idea.

Really gorgeous screenshots JanKees! Absolutely stunning As already mentioned they look so real.

This is most probably a fsrecorder bug. The aircraft with the shadow from the horizontal stabilizers is in the current flight. The other aircraft in the formation are recorded. Somehow fsrecroder doesn't record all effects.

Cheers,
    Huub

Yes marvelous work there Jankees!
    Commercial AS/MEL & Instrument
    Certified Airplane Nut

I thought I'd expand our squadron a bit further, with these two:

so we can fill the sky:

Members who have read this thread: 0