Released: Just Flight C152 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Released: Just Flight C152

The v1.2 update for the C152 is now available - https://support.justflight.com/suppo...-152-changelog

Changes include:

• Improvements to night lighting
    • Small gaps around some gauge bezels - fixed
    • Magneto selector/ignition can now be controlled using magneto increase/decrease assignment
    • Numerous FDE improvements, including:
      • Pitching caused by flaps increased
      • Lateral imbalance caused by only one pilot reduced
      • Angle of minimum drag adjusted
      • Pitch up with throttle increased
      • Gear compression values adjusted
      • Wheel rotation speed fixed

• Slip ball tube - texture fixed (now white)
    • Elevator trim wheel now offers finer level of control
    • Low voltage light now illuminates briefly on engine start
    • Aircraft registration placard now illuminated correctly at night

Thanks
    Martyn
    Martyn
    Just Flight Development Manager

I just flew the demo and was really surprised with the framerates. Very nice! Very smooth flying with this great addon! The in-house developement team has put down a true new benchmark. This plane outclasses their earlier efforts.

Cees

Finally the demo is released! I race home to download it and take her for a spin -been hanging for this product- and guess what.....!?

As soon it loads i get a message "Your demo has expired. Go to Just Flight to purchase the full version". WTF!?!?! This has happened the last few times I have tried a Just Flight demo.

I have been burnt from their products one too many times, so I welcome the demos....but if they don't work, i guess I will give up on JF all together!?

What a pitty and very frustrated!

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy74 View Post
    Finally the demo is released! I race home to download it and take her for a spin -been hanging for this product- and guess what.....!?

As soon it loads i get a message "Your demo has expired. Go to Just Flight to purchase the full version". WTF!?!?! This has happened the last few times I have tried a Just Flight demo.

I have been burnt from their products one too many times, so I welcome the demos....but if they don't work, i guess I will give up on JF all together!?

What a pitty and very frustrated!
    Apologies for the frustration - although I'm pleased to see that you're so keen to try it out

Are you the chap that reported this issue on our Facebook page and to the support team? (it's handy to know how many people have encountered this)

Some people encounter this issue when using our demos on P3D due to some quirky behaviour with the timers that the simulator provides. For some reason that only affects a handful of people, and it can usually be resolved by simply reloading the aircraft from the menu bar after the flight has loaded. That resets the demo timer (you get 10 mins flying time) and the warning disappears.

(BTW the demo release was held back until the v1.3 update was released)

Thanks
    Martyn
    Martyn

Quote Originally Posted by Martyn View Post
    We're looking into those options but nothing has been confirmed just yet.

Martyn
    Sounds good!

N.

Quote Originally Posted by Martyn View Post
    Apologies for the frustration - although I'm pleased to see that you're so keen to try it out

Are you the chap that reported this issue on our Facebook page and to the support team? (it's handy to know how many people have encountered this)

Some people encounter this issue when using our demos on P3D due to some quirky behaviour with the timers that the simulator provides. For some reason that only affects a handful of people, and it can usually be resolved by simply reloading the aircraft from the menu bar after the flight has loaded. That resets the demo timer (you get 10 mins flying time) and the warning disappears.

(BTW the demo release was held back until the v1.3 update was released)

Thanks
    Martyn
    Hello Martyn,

That little trick of yours worked! Very, very happy now thank you.

She is quite a good little plane. I will most certainly purchase her.

Regards,
    Tim.

I've been flying this one a lot: the best 152 on the market!

Chapeau JF!

Cees

Thanks Cees, glad you are enjoying it
    Martyn

Didn't quite escape.
    Just for the record, I was having the same problem with the instant demo timeout, but in FSX/Accel. I happened to be in e-mail contact with Alex at the time and he sent me the same info you provided here about reloading it and that worked for me, too.

I would have already bought it, but unfortunately we lost an ongoing battle with HMRC, so no payware purchases in the foreseeable future for me.

Ian P.

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Members who have read this thread: 0