Razbam Purchase Problem

Thread: Razbam Purchase Problem

Razbam Purchase Problem

I purchased a Razbam aircraft directly from Razbam, and paid with PayPal. Got the PayPal transaction ID. Returned to Razbam. Razbam had a notification that they had not received the PayPal purchase data, and wanted me to try the purchase again. I received the PayPal confirmation of payment made to Razbam. I then sent a "Contact Us" description of the problem requesting how I could get my download. I then got a notification that the company that handles the transactions that my submission had been forwarded to Razbam. No response from Razbam.

Anyone had a simular problem? Advise?

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Wings of Gold View Post
    I purchased a Razbam aircraft directly from Razbam, and paid with PayPal. Got the PayPal transaction ID. Returned to Razbam. Razbam had a notification that they had not received the PayPal purchase data, and wanted me to try the purchase again. I received the PayPal confirmation of payment made to Razbam. I then sent a "Contact Us" description of the problem requesting how I could get my download. I then got a notification that the company that handles the transactions that my submission had been forwarded to Razbam. No response from Razbam.

Anyone had a simular problem? Advise?

Bill
    Since they have moved beyond FSX and now into DCS, you may be disappointed by their inability to reply to your request. Perhaps, a better technique is request a refund since you used PayPal and buy the item from a 3rd party distributor, that actually cares and will reply to you sooner than later. Razbam, in my opinion, has basically given up on anything FSX related and do not reply in a timely fashion, if they reply at all. I have tried Facebook, Contact Us and even Messenger, nothing but silence, which speaks volumes of their sales ethics and responsibility towards their customers.
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

What strykerpsg said.
    They were pretty slack before they moved away from FSX.
    PayPal should sort them out.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Since they have moved beyond FSX and now into DCS, you may be disappointed by their inability to reply to your request. Perhaps, a better technique is request a refund since you used PayPal and buy the item from a 3rd party distributor, that actually cares and will reply to you sooner than later. Razbam, in my opinion, has basically given up on anything FSX related and do not reply in a timely fashion, if they reply at all. I have tried Facebook, Contact Us and even Messenger, nothing but silence, which speaks volumes of their sales ethics and responsibility towards their customers.
    Going to a
    3rd party distributor, is not always the best answer either, example: If you're tight on cash Razbam site has most FSX models for $10.00 a shot, the only other place I've seen them even close is at the Flightsim shop for $15.00 a model. Why pay the price for 2 that you could buy 3 at the source. That being said if a vendor wants my money, but isn't interested in providing me with said product after the sale, then I wouldn't purchase his product from anywhere period. Just an opinion, not wanting to start trouble just making a point.
    T Square

The Load Toad

WEAPONS
    LOADER CREED
    We, the unwilling
    Led by the unknowing,
    Are doing the impossible,
    For the ungrateful.

Quote Originally Posted by T Square View Post
    Going to a
    3rd party distributor, is not always the best answer either, example: If you're tight on cash Razbam site has most FSX models for $10.00 a shot, the only other place I've seen them even close is at the Flightsim shop for $15.00 a model. Why pay the price for 2 that you could buy 3 at the source. That being said if a vendor wants my money, but isn't interested in providing me with said product after the sale, then I wouldn't purchase his product from anywhere period. Just an opinion, not wanting to start trouble just making a point.
    In this case, you get what you pay for...non-service for a reduced price. Hardly worth the money saved versus the hassle of no support. 3rd party vendor may charge a bit more, but they will at least respond to your questions.

Matt

Thanks for the advise. Anyone know of a third party vendor that sells the Razbam Skyhawk. A Google search produced no answers.

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Wings of Gold View Post
    Thanks for the advise. Anyone know of a third party vendor that sells the Razbam Skyhawk. A Google search produced no answers.

Bill
    Not off the top of my mind, however, Virtavia makes a fantastically nice Skyhawk that is newer, and better in my opinion.

Matt

I just looked at all of the vendors we sell scenery at (5) that also sell razbam and none of them have the A-4's listed at all.

No Razbam Skyhawks at SimMarket either, it's not listed with the Razbam products SimMarket has there.
    To be honest, the Virtavia one does look much better.
    Mark

I think it may have been originally FS2002, but I could be wrong. (I usually am!)
    Sadly it was pretty average, especially as no one has done the A4B and A4C family since.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Quote Originally Posted by wombat666 View Post
    I think it may have been originally FS2002, but I could be wrong. (I usually am!)
    Sadly it was pretty average, especially as no one has done the A4B and A4C family.
    No this you got it right, it was for FS2002.

Hank

Blog Entries
    I used to work with Razbam on a few of their models. The A-4 was legendary, in 2008, but this isnt 2008. I can only advise, but, buy the vertavia version. It's newer, its better, and they give a damn about their customers..

I don't have any of them but I think the only Razbam A-4s of interest might to me would have been the two-seaters.
    The only other two-seater I'm aware of is the TA-4K by Frat Bros Design.

Like Frank, I wanted the TA-4J two seater, I have filed with PayPal to get my money back. Nothing from Razbam. Be fore warned! Bill

Yes I have many unanswered support tickets at Razbam, my advice is to stay away.

i7-4770K 4.4 Ghz - ASUS z87 PRO - Corsair H100i - 16 gig Kingston Beast DDR3 2166 Mhz - Gainward GTX 1070 GS GLH - CX 750M PSU - CoolerMaster HAF X case

To close out this thread, I finally got a refund on my PayPal payment to Razbam (but only thanks to PayPal, I NEVER hear from Razbam). Razbam only authorized the refund because I filed a claim thru PayPal. Apparently he doesn't want to loose PayPal, but doesn't care at all what RazBam's reputation is with his customers. Avoid Razbam like the plague!

Bill

Maybe RAZBAM should just make their FS9 products freeware and be done with it. No more support issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post
    Maybe RAZBAM should just make their FS9 products freeware and be done with it. No more support issues.
    Well, that's a conversation you would have to have with a company that no longer replies to anyone, for anything. It's a great idea, but Razbam is dead in the water and sinking fast.

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by strykerpsg View Post
    Well, that's a conversation you would have to have with a company that no longer replies to anyone, for anything. It's a great idea, but Razbam is dead in the water and sinking fast.
    Maybe they'll send me angry mails after I'm done overhauling the Metro's systems to iron out bugs and make it compatible with P3Dv4.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post
    Maybe they'll send me angry mails after I'm done overhauling the Metro's systems to iron out bugs and make it compatible with P3Dv4.
    LOL! You sir, are the man! Thanks for all the energy and attention put into your many projects supporting P3D and FSX, and any other FS.

Matt

Members who have read this thread: 0