Craig Richardson's Lohner?

Thread: Craig Richardson's Lohner?

Craig Richardson's Lohner?

Hi - wonder if anyone can help here. Just rediscovering some of Craig's wonderful creations but can not for the life of me find a download link to his Lohner seaplane (ideally for FSX, but would happily try anything).

It seems it was only ever hosted at Classic Wings which is sadly no more. Does anyone know of a working link?

Cheers, A.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lohnersv1-2.jpg  

Go on flightsim.com and search for his name and there is an interview with him which has a link to all his products.

Here
    https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib...2375348&page=6

Cheers Chris

Thanks for the response Chris, but already been there:

Although it is marked as a complete a complete aircraft package, it in fact only contains 2 paints (Just tried a second download to confirm).

And unfortunately that is the only reference to Craig's Lohner on the site.

Annoying thing is I had this flying in FS9. I should have been a little more caring about my fleet when I put that sim to rest...!

A.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails flightsim-lohner.jpg   lohnersv1-2.jpg  

I have done some searching and saw that file at Flightsim site. I see nothing but repaints for that flying boat. I guess Craig Richardson never uploaded that aircraft to any other site but his own. For some reason, I thought I had that from some time ago but must have sent it to the Recycle bin.
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Charter Member 2011
    unfortunately it seems most/all of craigs stuff is now unavailable since his website went down, i'm not sure he ever uploaded to anywhere else
    yes i know i cant spell half the time! Thank you kindly to those few who pointed that out

Quote Originally Posted by stiz View Post
    unfortunately it seems most/all of craigs stuff is now unavailable since his website went down, i'm not sure he ever uploaded to anywhere else
    8 pages worth at the Flightsim.com site and maybe here also.
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

I went to www.archive.org, and typed in www.classicwings.net. From there you pick a date and hope it leads to a working download link. IIRC I used a date from either 2015 or 2016 and was able to download most if not all the planes on that site. Mordecai Murphy's Dart was not there but fortunately I found that one on an old laptop of mine from 2011.

Charter Member 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by MrZippy View Post
    8 pages worth at the Flightsim.com site and maybe here also.
    so there is, i stand corrected!
    yes i know i cant spell half the time! Thank you kindly to those few who pointed that out

Members +
    Sad that these aircraft have gone.
    I have the whole Lohner collection, including Adriatic scenery in my 'library' (somewhere), FS9 only though.

Craigs site is on the wayback machine!

http://web.archive.org/web/201602221...ssicwings.net/

The links on it point to google drive so they are all still there.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Members +
    Many thanks. I've just been there & replenished my library.

Quote Originally Posted by blanston12 View Post
    Craigs site is on the wayback machine!

http://web.archive.org/web/201602221...ssicwings.net/

The links on it point to google drive so they are all still there.

Indeed they are! - Many thanks for that. Not the easiest site to navigate but found all downloads available in a date from 2016 (22nd Feb, I think).

Never knew he'd released more than one version of the Lohner - now I have a squadron!

Cheers, A.

PS. Just realised above is a direct link - should have given the page more time to load (works better in Chrome than IE for some reason)
    Last edited by aardvark62; March 8th, 2018 at 03:41.

Has anyone downloaded the Luscombe Model 8? If so, I'm wondering is anyone else has areas in the VC that are solid black. Specifically the areas fwd of the doors and behind the pilot. I have checked the textures in MCX and there doesn't appear to be anything that is tied to those. Possibly a texture missing or a material setting that needs to be changed?
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

I tried it and noticed the black dash also, only when the sun was directly on it could I tell there was something there.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Quote Originally Posted by blanston12 View Post
    I tried it and noticed the black dash also, only when the sun was directly on it could I tell there was something there.
    Actually the dash is fixable as that texture is on one of the sheets. . .it's everything else (aside from the doors and carpeted areas).

Thanks for checking though.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Help

[QUOTE=aardvark62;1130809]Indeed they are! - Many thanks for that. Not the easiest site to navigate but found all downloads available in a date from 2016 (22nd Feb, I think). Never knew he'd released more than one version of the Lohner - now I have a squadron! Cheers, A. PS. Just realised above is a direct link - should have given the page more time to load (works better in Chrome than IE for some reason) QUOTE] I found Classicwings site, but no downloads available. Someone can help me or explainig the correct procedure or posting to me the file of the Lohner ? I need this plane for a WW1 scenery. I will appreciate any help.Thanks

Members +
    Have a look at the above post #9
    PM me, with your email address if you would like me to send to you, or any other planes from that site. I have the whole FS2004 collection.
    Robin
    Cape Town, South Africa

SOH-CM-2024

You should have it by now with all the links.

Yet, here's another that includes the Luscombe.

https://raraavissims.wixsite.com/rar...s/aircraft--l-

Unbelievable ! After some years the site come back just when I'm looking for a plane !
    Anyway many thanks to all. You're very kind.

Franco
    Italy

Members who have read this thread: 2