A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Military Props

Description: This is Wim Regeer's Fokker D.XVII with a model file that shows up in FSX. I've had to change out the radio gear in particular but it conveys the same gist as the original CFS2/FS9 version.

I also included Gary Jones' RR Kestrel sounds as well. I had thought they were lost to the sands of time but I found them in an old laptop of mine. The sounds are for fixed pitch aircraft. If you have a plane with a Rolls Royce Kestrel and a variable pitch prop Ed Cook's Miles Kestrel has a very good rendition for that setup, but I digress...

Special thanks to Wim Regeer who provided the updated model, Huub Vink for the textures and Gary Jones for the sounds.

Do what you will with this plane, just don't use it to make money, or as the original readme says:

This aircraft is released as freeware.

As freeware you are permitted to distribute this archive subject to the following conditions:

No part of these files may be used without the prior written permission of the original author.

No money shall be made from or collected for the use and or distribution of this aircraft files, or from any part of these files without the express written permission from the original author.

You are allowed to upload this aircraft file, with no additions or modifications to any Internet site. However in doing so, no charge may be made to download or copy this aircraft file.

Disclaimer: This software is released as is. The files have been extensively tested and have been determined to be not harmful. However, installation is at your own risk and therefore the author is not responsible nor can be held liable for any damage to persons or equipment, resulting from the installation/use of this software.

Above all, have fun with it!

Ron 'DrZook' Vander Molen

March 2018

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Fokker D.XVII for FSX.zip
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.