A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Military skins - Helicopters

Description: Aerosoft Bell Huey X Chicago Fire Dept. FSX Repaint
My repaint is a copy of the City of Chicago Fire Department's N441FD, a 1961 Bell UH-1B, serial #371, at Meigs Field. I wanted something to fly around Meigs Field and Chicago.

Merrill C. Meigs Field Airport (ICAO: KCGX) was a single runway airport in Chicago which was in operation from December 1948 until March 2003, on Northerly Island, an artificial peninsula on Lake Michigan. Northerly Island was also the site of the Century of Progress (1933–34) in Chicago. The airport sat adjacent to downtown Chicago, the second largest business district in North America. Meigs Field airport was closed when Chicago mayor Richard M. Daley ordered the runway destroyed with bulldozers without the thirty-day notice required by Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations.

The airport was also removed in Microsoft Flight Simulator X. It is now available for sale from a few vendors with modern graphics for the game.

Thanks to Aerosoft for a great model. I wish you would have also made a good paint kit!

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Aerosoft Bell Huey X Chicago Fire Dept. FSX Repaint.zip
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.